Unexpected results!

Discussion in 'WeMITTS (We Mean It This Time)' started by DanielleHx, 26 June 2008 Social URL.

1. DanielleHx

DanielleHx New Member

Over the last three months, I have lost 4lbs.

I know that seems like a tiny amount, but I'm just starting to be able to do a little exercise after being bedbound through illess for four years, and getting my stomach used to digesting a range of foods again (was mainly eating startchy stuff, my stomach was in a state and I couldnt seem to eat much else). I didn't think I'd be able to lose anything yet!

What's more, I tried on a dress bought for me in January that didn't fit then - and it was lovely and very, very roomy today! Which may mean that not only have I lost more than 4lbs - but the 'extra weight' that is on the scales may be my muscles getting better, stronger and denser! They were really wasted after being in bed for so long, so hopefully the extra exercise I am able to do is making a difference!

Isn't it so great and motivating when you get a glimmer of unexpected results, like me with my dress?

I also want to remind everyone that every little DOES count - even if you just lose a pound!

What results have you seen recently, due to weightloss? Have you been able to get into some nice jeans again? Or maybe that dress you bought last year? Whats made you feel really good recently? Anything unexpected that's really made you feel great?

Lets keep going! We can do it! Even if we don't see the results we want at first, it will suddenly hit you in the most unexpected way!

Danielle x
    50lbs to go!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Congratulations you are doing very well. And it's great that that dress fits. Well done. And you are right every little bit even 1/2 lb counts

Irene xx

4. flirty40greeneyes

flirty40greeneyes Busy busy busy!!

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(9.39%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Well done Danielle - 4lb is 4lb ... and it is off which is what is important.

It doesn't matter however long your weight loss journey takes you, as long as you reach the final destionation - Slimville!

Well done on the exercise too .. it should help raise your metabolism.

5. jacqu79

jacqu79 Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st9lb
    Current Weight:
    16st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st12lb(14.55%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers/Exante
    Well done, and good luck.:D

6. Sarette

Sarette Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Current Weight:
    13st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st11lb(25.67%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan
    Well done!! Good luck for the rest of your journey xx

7. YummyMummyinthemaking

YummyMummyinthemaking Member

Well done and good luck on your journey! :)

8. dehli

dehli Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st9lb
    Current Weight:
    12st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(10.47%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Well done, it must be an uphill struggle after being bedbound for so long. I'm in a size smaller since I started and have had to buy some new trousers. I don't feel so hot at work now, and I also don't get out of breath so much walking up hills :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.