Unexplained hunger?

Nomes

Gold Member
So I've been good all week and only used 5weeklies and earned 11 aps but today I'm starving! If I don't eat anything more than what dinner is I'll be using 10 weeklies. I haven't felt hunger all week- why?!!

The only difference is more exercise!

dehydration ; a lot of people think they are hungry when in actual fact you just need a drink :) make sure your getting your 2 litres of fluid a day; and when exercising remember to drink more as your sweating out the water.. so you need to replace it :)

drink loads of water.

Also, sometimes i get really hungry days when im pre-menstrual. Eat loads of fruit and save some points for a bit of chocolate. Also keep up the exercise, even if you dont feel like it you will feel much better afterwards.

i must add that WW tell you to drink at least 2 litres of FLUID a day; so this includes your tea (obv point the milk etc) and ofc water is best option, but i dislike it a lot, so i add a tiny bit of no added squash to mine and i have the odd fizzy diet drink :) it all counts so dont feel like you need to force yourself to drink water if you dont like it :)

it seems like water is the only thing that shifts it for me, im sure everyone's different.

it seems like water is the only thing that shifts it for me, im sure everyone's different.

i'm the same flavoured water / squash is all that will help lol :) fizzy diet drinks make me bloated even though they diet i try not to have a lot of em :)

Back