Unfinished diary

Hey sweetie, hope you're ok, :bighug: for your poor Dad, hope he's recovering from the fall ok.
Did you get the car sorted ok?
Whatever you're doing I hope you're having fun, speak soon :hug99: xxx

Hey hun, how are ya? Hope Dad's ok. Speak soon lovely lady xxx :hug99: xxx

Have a lovely Christmas :xmascheers:

:26:

Hey Crumble, Happy Christmas to you and yours sweetie, with love from me and mine :bighug: xxxxxxxxx

Hi crumble I had a lovely but hectic Christmas it's hard to adapt to 4 children in the house but they were all very good, hope u had a great one, I ate for England lol feeling the effects now eeek, hope all 'a ok with u xx

Hey Crumble, hope you had a wonderful Christmas and have a Very Happy New Year :new_year:...all the best for 2012 wherever you are lovely lady :bighug: xxxxxx

Hey hun, looking forward to having you back, hope you and hubby enjoyed your time together tonight, sweet dreams lovely :nightf: xxx:zz:xxx :hug99: xxx

Hey sweetie, welcome back, we'll take you any way you come hun, real restart or false one :giggle: just really glad your back, missed ya xx
Omg how fast time flies, a month only till your grandson is born :wow: at that rate he'll be at school before I blink and working before I turn around :8855:, but seriously, I am excited for you, I remember when my first grandbaby was born, god I loved her so much, I love my girls but she is just soooo special, they all are.
I love the bit about hastily dusting with a sock, been there done that :giggle:, don't you just hate when they need to suddenly look round, not even a weeks warning :8855:, but :fingerscrossed: for them.
Well like I said hun, lovely to have you back, please keep coming, I love love love your stories. Catch ya soon hun xxxxxx :bighug: xxxxxx

:8855: sorry I had visions of you rushing around hiding all sorts with knickers hanging from your arms and a bra over your shoulder and then locking the secret passage to that huge section of your house so the man didn't know it was there :8855:

morning Crumble :wavey: xxxxxxxxxxx

Hey Crumble, have you devised your plan yet? Hope so.
Catch you soon :bighug: xxxxx

I am so happy I came here, I have missed you 2 bantering, it's just the pick me up I needed :giggle:

Thanks ladies and keep on keeping on :hug99:

Oh and Crumble, I'm sure your little motor will pick up speed soon, but if not I'll tell ya something my granddaughter told me a few years back....she said Nanna's should be cuddly and all lumpy and bumpy when we're first born so we have something to snuggle into, but should be fitter when we get older so she can take us to the park and play with us and run about, and be a glamour puss Nan when we're old enough so she can come with us on our first trip to the Night Club, looks like I'm fulfilling her dreams lol and you have a few years yet ;);) :giggle: xxxxxxxxx

So this is it - the restart. :eek:

it's good to have you back crumble :bighug:

lbs and lbs have gone on over the last few months while I've been playing around.
No matter, I know how to get it off again and this time Balance will feature more strongly.

I'm still mystified how I ceased doing things that made me feel so good (ie exercise, cooking healthy meals, stop eating when I'm satified) and then replace them with the things that don't feel very good at all (after the first mouthfuls).
Mad!

i have to agree with u on this one all the pigging i done over christmas made me feel blinking miserable but it didn't stop me doing it, think i go into sabotage mode :eek:

I'll have to give some thought today to new goals to set. Not sure about those yet. :confused:
I'll also have to reset my stats. Boo. :sigh:

;)

i didn't reset my stats was too depressing am hoping by next week i won't have to ;)
anyway here's to us all successfully losing or maintaining in 2012 :bliss:xxx

Back