Unfinished diary

Crumble said:
Yesterday was a success! Stuck to plan so pleased with myself. :)

Today:

2x dry crumpets with marmalade
Iced coffee with 1tsp sugar = 10 syns + HXA
strawberries
celery sticks

HM veg soup
(leeks/carrots/celery/red lentils/rasher of bacon)
Spray oil = 0.5 syns

Herby mushroom omelette with salad
(mushrooms/onions/tomato/bacon/chinese 5 spice)

olive oil = HXB

Banana & low fat yogurt = 1.5 syns

Looking good crumble x hope u have a good day xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Patsy, considering my losses against yours I think I should be asking you! :) Lovely to see you again. ;)
My stats may just possibly be a bit out of date ie to prior to my last catastrophic tumble from the wagon. I'm too much of a wuss to update them though. Don't want my ticker to go to more than a hundred to be lost again. :eek: I know it's a bit sad to not want to admit it to myself. I'll just not make any changes till they are real IYKWIM. :D

Hello lovely Jan, have spent the last 2 weeks watching more TV than I'd watch in an entire year as a rule lol and came across that Real housewives of New York...omg what biatches lol with friends like them who needs enemies eh? lol soooooo Biatchy makes me look tame by half lol

Hope you're keeping well my lovely and that darling grandson of yours too :hug99:

Kirsty is 20 weeks on Wednesday, how quick has that gone eh?

Take care lovely and catch you soon xxx:hug99: xxx

Hello lovely, where are you and why aren't you posting? It says that you have been on my diary but you've said nothing, that's fine but just let us know you're ok sweetie, miss you and thinking of you always :hug99: xxx

Crumble said:
I'm fine Lily. Popping in and out and chilling. LOVE that new piccy of you in your sig. You look all holiday-fied. :D

Hello hun, good to see you too and glad to hear your ok, like the idea of chilling, think I'll join you :giggle:. Aww thanks for the compliment hun, I am beginning to feel very holiday-fied lol love that we'll have to get that put in the English dictionary :D: have a great weekend hun and give that gorgeous grandson of yours a big hug from me xxx:hug99:xxx

Morning Jan, hope you're keeping well and are happy, whatever you're doing...I miss you ...lots !!! :hug99:xxx

Give you're DGS a big hug from me he must be getting big now, I know Lyla is xxx:hug99:xxx

Merry Christmas Jan and a Happy New Year lovely, hope you and your family have a great time, hope to catch up soon xxx:hug99:xxx

Happy New Year lovely Jan xxx:hug99:xxx :new_year: xxx

Back