Unfortunately...the best diet in the world

Discussion in 'WeMITTS (We Mean It This Time)' started by Steph1980, 13 September 2007 Social URL.

1. Steph1980

Steph1980 Member

Diet:
    LighterLife
    Hi, well if you haven't heard my latest news then you should read 'My Big Belly Journey'.

So, since the 24th August, the day my darling Luke was born, I have lost 14.7kg (2st 6lb). That's in 19 days.....

I don't obviously recommend the 'Grief after losing your baby diet' but if I can take any positives from what has happened, is that I have no appetite and the weight is falling off.

Don't panic.....I am eating regulary and sensibly, just being careful really!!!!

I have to do this for my baby Luke and my darling husband and daughter, life is so precious and I can't put John through an unhealthy wife who could die early because of being obese.

Determination.............like I said, not a diet I would recommend.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Russiandoll

Russiandoll Carpe diem

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(2.89%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan - Step 1
    If there's even the slightest bit of positivity to be gleaned from such a tragic situation then it's that you've been made painfully aware of the fragility of life. You want to lose weight to ensure you're around for many decades to come - that's no bad thing. But remember to be kind to yourself and take things gently: the loss of Luke is still so raw that you don't need a harsh regime right now.

Sending big hugs your way xx

Blonde Logic likes this.
  4. icemoose

icemoose The Diet Guy

Diet:
    Don't diet anymore!
    Hiya Steph

You just take care of yourself :)

Mike

5. jemz29

jemz29 Likes to laugh

Start Weight:
    20st4lb
    Current Weight:
    19st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3lb(5.99%)
    Diet:
    WeightWatchers
    aww steph,

that wee post made me really sad. Im soo sorry for your loss.

The only positive out come is that you are now very determined.

I hope everything works out great for you.

Jemma xx

6. ScattyKatty

ScattyKatty Full Member

Diet:
    Slim Fast.
    I knew here so don't really know you. I'd just like to say though that i'm deeply sorry for your loss :(

7. polishrose

polishrose Gold Member

Start Weight:
    21st8lb
    Current Weight:
    19st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(9.93%)
    Diet:
    exantecambridge
    Huge hugs for you...I've lost 3 babies,and I promise the pain does get more manageable.It will always hurt, but it will be a more gentle sort of grief.If i can help in any way please let me know.My heart goes out to you.

IreneH likes this.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.