Unhappy Bunny

Sandrah78

Silver Member
Morning. As the title suggests I am a ery unhappy bunny. I've been doing EE since getting back on track two weeks ago. My first WI I lost 2.5lbs and now my scales tell me I have gained 1lb this week! I've stuck to it 100% both weeks and have averaged at around 8 syns a day and I have had at least 1/3 of speedfood over the course of the day. My scales are exactly 1/2lb heavier than the SW ones so I know it's acurate.

Anyone else had problems like this?

I am seriously gutted and feel so restricted on green days that I end up eating the same stuff all the time. I don't do many red days as they don't seem to work for me - I suppose this could be part of the problem.

Any advice please?

If red days don't work for you then it's possible that EE won't either. maybe go back to the book and look at other foods you can have on a green day that maybe you haven't tried before and get some variety going. Do a week of trying new things and making stuff from scratch

Thanks Taz. I make most stuff from scratch so I'll continue to do so. I've just bought loads of meat products on my shop this week - great! Lol. Maybe I need to buy a few recipe books to get me going again.

That might help. You don't have to waste the meat, do a couple of days EE and the rest green.

Hi honey have you actually been to class or do you weigh in at home, if you still have to go to class to get weighed you may not have gained, go by the class scales and stop weighing yourself before class, you may find you have either stayed the same or lost. Let us know how you get on xx

I find that I don't lose when I am on green days as I don't process the carbs very well (usually pasta). Are you a bit bunged up hun?

Hi. I don't feel bunged up but thatmay be due to the vegetable soup I had at dinner lol. I actually maintained this week, again I think due to the soup. I've stuck to green today and will for the coming week(s) get back to what I know works for me.

Tonight I asked the woman who does WI if she has tried EE and she said it looks like it's more of a maintenence plan. She has read the book cover to cover and aparently somewhere in there it says 'For faster losses try the original of green plan' (or words to that effect). This could explain why some people are reporting gains whilst following EE

My mom lost last week on EE and this week she gained 1/2. EE doesn't suit me because I struggle with meat, TBH any day I want to have a meal with meat and not have to measure it I do a mix2max and have potato wedges (you can have 8oz as a HEb which is quite a lot).
Going back to SpaceAngel's comment and something that has come up on other threads, we all have different processing preferences (look at any diet to do with blood type etc.) and you should choose the plan that suits you best. I am not good with proteins and struggled to lose half a stone over 6 weeks with Atkins (despite rave reviews of people losing 10lbs in a week!) - as SpaceAngel's point illustrates, others struggle with carbs.
I was devastated to gain 1.5lb on EE but did a week of Green and M2M and lost 2.5lb the week after. Don't be disheartened, just try a different way and your losses will pick up again. Good luck for next WI hun x

Thanks for the advice. I tried M2M when it came out and it didn't do much for me, though I suppose to do it just at weekends will be fine. I don't lose when I eat a lot of protein which means it's greens all the way from now on.

Back