Unhealthy food desires anyone?

i really really don't want to go down that road. i don't think using ss as a crutch is the way to do things. feeling miserable and deprived five days a week just so i can stuff myself and gain water at the weekend just to spend another week trying to get into ketosis and withdrawal just to do it all again.... no thanks. maybe eating very healthily during the week and letting myself go a bit at the weekend. but don't want to be ssing forever. and just think of the cost of buying cambridge AND food...

abz xx

I really think when I come off CD I will be a much fussier eater. It's really strange I don't crave junk food particularly, just really, really good food. If something is not absolutely gorgeous I won't eat it. I have got over this idea of clearing the plate.

I've even started making a list of things I will have and enjoy when I get to goal.

Porridge and blueberries :rolleyes:
Penne Amatricana, but not just any old Penne Amtricana, it has to be at Marine Ices in London! :p
Low GI wholemeal bread
A Whispa (if they are still around then, as I can't risk having one in the house to keep!):D
And for some very bizarre reason, a McDonalds Strawberry milkshake :eek: (I haven't set foot in a McDonalds for 10 years, I hate the "food" there and you'd think I'd have had enough of milkshakes!!)

One thing I never, ever want to eat again after CD is chicken!

Last edited:
I have been craving corned beef hash for about the last 10 weeks out of the 19 weeks iv been doing ss. The strange thing is I hadn't ate red meat for 18 years b4 I started doing the cambridge diet so I can only just remember what it tastes like anyway!! A bit strange!

ha. that is a bit weird. the guy sitting behind me is eating lasagne again. no wonder i want to dream about it!! it smells amaaaaaaazing!!

abz xx

I dream about buttery toast, marks & spencers crisps and caramel drops from Hotel Chocolat - but then they are ALL which contributed to me getting to over 20st - but hey we all have our weaknesses dont we.

i have started craving jacket potatoes. am rather glad. i was never that bothered about lasagne until doing cd. was starting to mess with my head that i wanted it so much :D

abz xx

Fry up on the weekend?

I wish.... have you had the pleasure then?

I wish.... have you had the pleasure then?

I just think about them but it is not craving just greed I guess!, because something I use to do but I tell myself if I am good on CD, then when I am thin I can have everything in moderation.

I know this is CD but on LL and lipotrim I used to crave carrots like crazy...not unhealthy but a little weird?! And cream, I used to miss cream in coffee...*drool*

For some reason, I can't wait to have VOLU VONTS or however you spell them.

I have no idea why! I've only had them once in the last 3-4 years so why i'm fancying them I have no idea, but oooh the thought it mouth watering.

I've also dreamt about them, but in my dream I was upset that i'd eaten them so I was so glad when I woke up that it was only a dream....

Also, my mother was talking the other day as to what she can wrap me up for Christmas, she's like a big kid and still does a stocking for me and my brother (we're both over 30 years old now too!) so I told her to wrap me some Pork Scratchings lol

well i dreamt i was eating stale donuts the other night. and they were gross but i couldn't stop eating them and i was so upset with myself, and then i woke up. and then i thought 'you know, a donut being a bit stale probably wouldn't have stopped me scoffing it in the past, but now it seems slightly ridiculous' and i thought that must be a good thing... ha.

abz xx

Back