Unimportant question.. :)

Royal Purple

hey guys I was just wondering how many rep points give you one rep bar? lol..

and also, is there any way to change the title of ur thread? cos im keeping a diary on minimins, and would like to update my thread title from time to time :)

and also, is there any way to change the title of ur thread? cos im keeping a diary on minimins, and would like to update my thread title from time to time :)

If you place your cursor to the right of the thread title, the bar should highlight and you should be able to edit it. If not, ask a moderator to do it for you :) I believe there is a tutorial - will see if I can find a link....

I don't know the answer - sorry

Just had to say that I noticed your location and I am so envious!!! :jelous: It's my favourite city in the world!!!!

Ails xx

From the UK

Have been there a few times now and am in love with it - could live on Orchard Road and am quite loving Pagoda street too. Loved the old Clarke's Quay but not so much since it was revamped. Was last there in march!! Am going to Canada next week and although I am looking forward to it am kicking myself for not booking for Singapore and KL!!

Are you originally from Singapore?

Ails xx

if you get stuck with your title PM me and I can change it till you get the hang of it x

thanks canireallydothis :) [P.S. I'm sure you can.]

anyways, toots, yep. am singaporean. omg i feel that we should switch places or something cos ive always wished i was british, ever since i was like 11. lol! never been there though. one part of my dad's families live in london and my cousins are all born there. thought i could go up this winter, but tix turned out too pricey. :(

and anways thanks! for ur compliments bout singapore! maybe next time u come down here, I could show u around, the suburban and "hidden" bargain/gem areas or something! lol! :)

AND I WISH I COULD GO TO ENGLAND! lol

omg this is turning out not as i want it to sound. canireallydothis, my P.S. is in reference to your nick, not the fact that u can change the title for me.

now i sound like some stupid sarcastic ***** or something :(

:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

I understood exactly what you meant. PMSL!!!!!!!!!

It's funny isn't it? I wish I could live there (I still have my EZ Link card i my wallet) - I guess the grass is always greener..................I would seriously recommend you avoid the winter here as it will be a VERY big shock for you temperature wise LOL. :D

I'm actually thinking of emigrating to Malaysia in a few years - Singapore would be my first choice but it is not possible due to past health problems (I'm OK now but rules is rules!!)

Thanks for your kind offer - you never know, one day I may well take you up on that offer!!!!;) Hey, a girl needs her sparkly gems!! ;)

Ails xx

Back