Unimportant question.. :)

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Royal Purple, 26 August 2007 Social URL.

1. Royal Purple

Royal Purple Full Member

Diet:
    The Cambridge Diet- Sole Source
    hey guys I was just wondering how many rep points give you one rep bar? lol..

and also, is there any way to change the title of ur thread? cos im keeping a diary on minimins, and would like to update my thread title from time to time :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Cute'n'Quirky

Cute'n'Quirky Banned

It is 100 apparently but you get 10 points for each rep!

Don't know about Q2

4. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

If you place your cursor to the right of the thread title, the bar should highlight and you should be able to edit it. If not, ask a moderator to do it for you :) I believe there is a tutorial - will see if I can find a link....

5. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

6. sonkie

sonkie Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    measure up
  7. Toots

Toots Gold Member

Diet:
    Exante
    I don't know the answer - sorry

Just had to say that I noticed your location and I am so envious!!! :jelous: It's my favourite city in the world!!!!

Ails xx

8. Royal Purple

Royal Purple Full Member

Diet:
    Wow toots you're serious!! have u been here before?? where u from anyways?

9. Toots

Toots Gold Member

Diet:
    Exante
    From the UK

Have been there a few times now and am in love with it - could live on Orchard Road and am quite loving Pagoda street too. Loved the old Clarke's Quay but not so much since it was revamped. Was last there in march!! Am going to Canada next week and although I am looking forward to it am kicking myself for not booking for Singapore and KL!!

Are you originally from Singapore?

Ails xx

10. canireallydothis!!

canireallydothis!! Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge!
    if you get stuck with your title PM me and I can change it till you get the hang of it x

11. Royal Purple

Royal Purple Full Member

Diet:
    thanks canireallydothis :) [P.S. I'm sure you can.]

anyways, toots, yep. am singaporean. omg i feel that we should switch places or something cos ive always wished i was british, ever since i was like 11. lol! never been there though. one part of my dad's families live in london and my cousins are all born there. thought i could go up this winter, but tix turned out too pricey. :(

and anways thanks! for ur compliments bout singapore! maybe next time u come down here, I could show u around, the suburban and "hidden" bargain/gem areas or something! lol! :)

AND I WISH I COULD GO TO ENGLAND! lol

12. Royal Purple

Royal Purple Full Member

Diet:
    omg this is turning out not as i want it to sound. canireallydothis, my P.S. is in reference to your nick, not the fact that u can change the title for me.

now i sound like some stupid sarcastic ***** or something :(

13. canireallydothis!!

canireallydothis!! Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge!

:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

I understood exactly what you meant. PMSL!!!!!!!!!

14. Toots

Toots Gold Member

Diet:
    Exante
    It's funny isn't it? I wish I could live there (I still have my EZ Link card i my wallet) - I guess the grass is always greener..................I would seriously recommend you avoid the winter here as it will be a VERY big shock for you temperature wise LOL. :D

I'm actually thinking of emigrating to Malaysia in a few years - Singapore would be my first choice but it is not possible due to past health problems (I'm OK now but rules is rules!!)

Thanks for your kind offer - you never know, one day I may well take you up on that offer!!!!;) Hey, a girl needs her sparkly gems!! ;)

Ails xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.