Unit Diet ..Re-vamped

MissyMV6

I joined the online site (Diamond plan) a few months back it was a one off payment that lasted a lifetime..They informed us in January that they were making a few changes to the diet and that the site would be offline for a while:cry: well todays the day that it has come back on:D.However I was very disappointed to discover that the diamond plan is no more:cry:and the new plan is book only based..I contacted them and asked basically what I would be getting in return for the money I had paid in good faith and I was pleased to hear that all diamond plan members are getting a copy of the new book as a goodwill gesture:D..Woohoo they are getting posted this week..
Angie x

Glad they have responded to you positively, and hope the new plan is as easy to follow as the previous one. :cool:

Yeah I was impressed by how quick they got back to me:D ..Fingers crossed it's still easy to follow.

Angie x

Yeah I was impressed by how quick they got back to me:D ..Fingers crossed it's still easy to follow.

Angie x

Hi Angie,

I've gone back to the unit diet - I really love it :D

I've heard that they've changed some aspects of the diet? I emailed Jigsaw and still haven't heard back from them. Do you know what changed?

Louisa x

Hi there Louisa

I emailed them too last week and no reply yet! I Have the Unit Diet Book - have had it for ages but never tried the diet. Was thinking of giving it a go if the site is up and running again. Which diet plan are you following and how you doing?

Is it for real you can eat as much cereal (mostly cornflakes and rice crispies) and skimmed milk and potatoes and still lose weight?:eek:

x

I had an email from them today about their new site relaunch. There's no phone number on their new site as all correspondence is by email or letter, and they seem to be operating out of an office building in London. What happened to the original Jigsaw Slimming and the lady who invented it - Helen Thomas, I think, in Cheshire? Thinking about rejoining as had the original stuff ages ago but can't find it now.

I had an email from them today about their new site relaunch. There's no phone number on their new site as all correspondence is by email or letter, and they seem to be operating out of an office building in London. What happened to the original Jigsaw Slimming and the lady who invented it - Helen Thomas, I think, in Cheshire? Thinking about rejoining as had the original stuff ages ago but can't find it now.

The original inventor Helen Thomas sold on the business I believe and the new company has only just gone online again but they seem really slow in answering emails!

They surely going to have to improve that otherwise whats the point of emailing them with diet query and it takes 4-5 days to reply by that time everyone could of fell off the wagon big time!

I'm going to keep an eye on the website see if it improves etc before I actually start the plan - until then I'm sticking with Weight watchers.
x

Mmm...thought as much. The new address seems to be in a block of offices. Always find it a bit worrying when you can't actually speak to a person - I must be old-fashioned like that!

i am waiting for my books was meant to arrive recorded delivery on Saturday, they do seem a bit lax for a new business

Well guys I think all your comments have summed up how I am feeling about Jigsaw:mad:
They finally replied to my e-mails 3 weeks ago telling me I would be receiving a "Goodwill gesture" book in the post very shortly.
I then received an e-mail from another staff member stating that my book had been dispatched and would be with by Saturday 5/7/09 it would need signing for..Woohoo I thought I finally get to see this new book and find out what changes have been made.
Anyway my excitement was shortlived :mad: it hasn't arrived I therefore e-mailed them again yesterday and received a reply today for yet another member of their staff apologising and she would be popping another book in the post tonight for me:rolleyes:
I hadn't realised that the original founder had sold Jigsaw..I feel if they don't get their act together they wont last long..
Angie x

Back