unmotivated days......

nicolexox

Those days when you are unmotivated.. fancy eating what you want and doing little excise..

how do you get over these days and stop them for occuring/them being quite bad?

:wave_cry:

nicole: loss -31lbs

I have them as an off day. Honest. But get back on it the day after! You just need to decide if you'll accept it or make yourself feel guilty after - for me if I feel guilty it wasn't worth the yumminess + laziness! But I get back on the exercise + healthy eating the next day :) sorry if that doesn't help but it works for me!

works for me also :)!i also feel the weekly proproints help on days like this.. however i do like to keep them for the weekend..thank you very much for your suggestion,i wish you all the luck in your weight loss.. up to now and to come:)

aww you too!

Yes me too, I prefer to keep them to veg out at the weekends but you never know when you're going to have a bad day do you? I just think that once I'm off weight watchers life will go on so I'm trying to keep as 'normal' as possible.

Good luck to you too, having a nosey at your stats you're doing really well!!

:) you don't they come very unexpected.... The weekend is the key time for begging out tho:p

thank you very much :) 13weeks down it has Been very hard at times but so worth it has:)

You are also doing very well-goal won't be far for you are:) carry on and peruse and you will suceed :)

i have done this:)!, i bought a size 12 dress at the start of my ww journey :)!, i love the feeling when i put it on:)!

keep going..u can do it,remember the good feeling,look back
and see how much u lost, already..try new recipes,so u can enjoy.

Thank you :) worth a try :) great advice xxx

I kinda pinched this from somewhere else. Weigh out the amount of weight you've already lost in tins or items from your cupboard. Put it in a back pack & carry it for a while. It reminds you of how far you have come & motivates you to keep going & also keeps your hands busy x

This is very silly and I robbed it from someone else but take off all your clothes and jump up and down in front of a full length mirror!
If you like what you see...then you don't need to diet...if, like me, the sheer thought makes you giggle and/or shudder, the consider yourself motivated!
:) :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

galaxy-girl : hehehhe, it was me who made that post:p!, it was a grand idea, really helped:)

anradharc: what a good thought: the thought would completely make me shudder, thank you for the ideaa:)

nicolexox said:
galaxy-girl : hehehhe, it was me who made that post:p!, it was a grand idea, really helped:)

anradharc: what a good thought: the thought would completely make me shudder, thank you for the ideaa:)

Ah yes so it was. I'm sure you don't mind sharing x

Not atall I am very happy for what works for me to be shared :)) xxx

Back