Unofficial After Holiday Weight Gain

katie_oxo

Silver Member
Came back from Poland last night after having had the most brilliant time - got up this morning to find that in the week away I've got a weight gain of 11.5lbs! My resolution of only having an evening meal each night went out the window after a couple of days but I did eat healthily and for the most avoided carbs - but definitely didn't avoid the booze. So my gain is well justified and I'm just hoping that by the time of my next class the weigh loss will have diminished a bit --- so it's back to the beginning for me today, 1st day on the packs and trying to get back into ketosis, oh the joys :D

Hope everyone else has had a good week - now going to go catch up on all the posts I've missed.

Cath

it'll be mostly water weight so will come off quick! glad u had a nice time :D

dont worry about it it will soon come back off. it was my birthday monday and i managed to have pizza hut, steak and chips and 2 sausage sandwhichs lol yep i really pigged out (over 3 days) and i only gained 3 lbs, i went back to food packs tuesday and now ive lost the 3 lbs i put on and have lost a further 3 so my kietosis kicked in really quickly! hopefully the same will happen for u!

Strange how everyones bodies react differently! Glad you enjoyed yourself and sure if you stick 100% on the packs and the water (remember to avoid the bars til you're back in ketosis!) any gain will be minimized. Do you know what the difference between LLC and your scales are? Scales vary loads so it may not be as bad as you think anyway.
Have a good week xx

Hi,i had a week away with good intentions.But failed miserably i ate and drank all week as it was all inclusive.Got back on the dit on the monday and got weighed on the thursday and only put a 1b on so was weel chuffed.The only thing is im going away again this sundayxx

Delighted you had a brill holiday and you should have that off in no time:)

We missed you about the place and it is nice to see you back.:grouphugg:

Love Mini xxx

Thanks ladies, really appreciate your support and messages. Day 1 has gone pretty well, shake for breakfast and then soup for lunch, and then crisps and soup this evening after I'd been to aqua.

Hoping to get to pilates a couple of times over the weekend so hopefully that will all help lose the pounds too.

Cath

Hi Cath

Sorry, haven't been around enough to check the blogs but saw you had posted. I hope you had a wonderful holiday; you'll be fine getting back on track. You're so determined - you're already back at the gym!! Very impressive.

Just had to say hello!!!

Will catch up with you properly.

Big kiss

Mrs Lxxxxxxxxxx

Just hang in there girl! Dont overdo it cos it may be tiring! I found the week after milk week quite hard! Just post away when/if it does!

Back