Unofficial Weigh In!

Lil, I think you'll be safe, to be honest I have always had the odd nibble of ham here and there, even in teh beginning and always lost as I was still in good old ketosis!

Ladylipo, believe it or not but my newer pic was taken back in Jan and I was only 1.5stones down then. I have since lost just under another 2 stone on top of that 1.5 stones - I really need to get a new pic up!

Its not that I am not a fan of lipo, am just fed up now and want to learn a healthy way to live. I ahve loads of weekend binges but its me rebelling and just being generally fed up and thinking to hell with it! I really want to get to 10.5 stones before stopping tho. We'll get there hun!X

Lol shamrock was going to say i am prob Gaz's no 1 fan also but i reckon he has quite a few! Stud lol xxx

Are you serious :eek: there must be nothin of ya in iit now!!!
I know what you mean it is a very boring diet isnt it, i no if i had a binge id never get back on track, it happend me in november first time i ever did LT and it took me till now to get my head together!!

Oh we'll surly get there and i cant wait :D

You 2 little cheaters have done fantastic and look bloody great so dont be hard on yourselves and stick at it! xxxx

Ha ha! I honestly still look in the mirror and see all the flab althought my mum, sis and partner think am mad! The thing is I think i look slimmer with clothes on, thats when i feel fab and think I have done my time - hence the weekend binges. Its with my underwear or nothing I think - gadz -get back on lipo! Lol! I have 11.5 lbs til my 10.5 st target, surely by then I'll feel good? x

I still think that when naked hun, we just look at the bad bits first...silly! xxx

I think i agree with them lol your mad stone mad ha ha!
Your a size 12 i dont think anyone thats a size 12 could be huge ya mad thing!!

Am size 12 on bottom but not top half - once am a size 12 on top, I'll be a happy bunny!
x

Ha ha i know where your coming from ya cant stop till your truly happy with your size and shape!

I think we must also see oursels differntly to other people. The other night partner and me were out and I said - ooh look at her over there, thats the size I want to be - alan about choked and was annoyed as he said thats what you are now! I think he's getting annoyed that I can see it, but I honestly cant... Am not being silly, I just know how I still feel!

I just feel, I have come this far so why not go til am truly happy., Its so strange as I never truly thought I'd ever be a size 12 (although I always wanted to be) and thought I'd be happy with a 14, but as you get closer and closer, something inside makes you be more critical with how you look - tracey think you agree'd with that when I said it once before? I am typically bogger on top with slimmer legs, just waiting for top half to catch up now!X

True hun dont push it!! I hve lost 9lb since refeeding!! Im the same actually..think im bigger than i prob am! My mum is very slim and she keeps saying im slimmer than her and i just laugh! She said my bum is now smaller than hers!!! Hope so lol xxx

Its about you at the end of the day and how you feel about yourself! Keep going till your a happy chappy ha ha

yeah am half a stone lighter than my mum now as well but I still see her as thinner but maybe thats because she hada tummy tuck a few years back and am comparing that area between us?X

totally agree ladylipo. i hope to god am happy at 10.5stones tho!! xx

Hun you looked fab in that black dress!! xx

Back