Unofficial wi.. dissapointed!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Ajax, 6 September 2006 Social URL.

1. Ajax

Ajax Finally...Life begins

Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    My CDC is on hols this week, so had a weigh in at home, and my scales only register 1 pound loss. Slightly disappointed at that!!!

Hoping that it will be improved next week, and my scales are [email protected]!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Ajax

Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Even so, takes me to 26 pounds in 5 wks! Shouldnt complain

4. louisa26

louisa26 Full Member

hi thats really good tho its all going in the right direction!!

5. icemoose

icemoose The Diet Guy

Diet:
    Don't diet anymore!
    Never be dissapointed at a loss and always look at the bigger pictures which is eat yer packs, glug the water and you will be slim.

M.

6. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

26 lbs in 5 weeks is an excellent average mate, and just think how good you'll feel for your official weigh in :D

7. squashedfroggy

squashedfroggy I love choccy

25 lbs in 5 weeks is brill! Think of the positives :)

I was always told you should only go by one set of scales as all scales are different!

Well done :)

8. demon

demon Cambridge Diet Counsellor

I felt a bit disappointed too the first week I lost 1lb, but hey it really wasn't so bad 'cos I had a good WI the week after that. Just remember it's the average loss over a month that counts and 26lb in 5 weeks is FANTASTIC :D :D :D

9. Ajax

Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Thanks everyone!! You are all fab!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.