Unofficial WI with the nurse.......

Medea

Is Irrepressible!! : )
....this morning and I was pleasantly surprised!

Now, I don't want to get too over excited as everyone's scales are different yada yada, but she had a pretty hefty set and they said I weighed 60 kgs which makes me 9 s 6lbs! :D 4lbs off what I was on Monday! She also took my bp which she said was really good.... so overall I am quite happy now considering my low losses of late.

But only my official WI on Monday will tell.....
Just thought I'd share xxx

9st6lbs what a heavenly weight lol
i would literally have to have 0% body fat and lose an organ to get to that weight, everyone's built different :cry:
That sounds so light and slim and fairy-like to me lmao
Oh god lol congrats hun that is
a-m-a-z-i-n-g!!!!!!!
Bet you are over the moon!!!
Go shake your lil derierre all over the place and enjoy the benefits of all your hard work!!!!!!
Well done xxxxxxxxx

Well, I am 5 1 so I am still in the overweight category, although the nurse did say that considering my build any less than 8 and a half stone and I would look ill- and I agree with her. I had a mini goal of 9s 2lb by the end of October which I thought I really wasn't going to make- but now I think it is achievable! I plan to re-feed in a couple of weeks as I am going away for 6 weeks with work and want to be eating properly before I go. I only have 2 weeks left on TFR........ scary huh? xxx

thats fantastic hun - good luck for WI on Monday. Dont be disheartened if it isn't the same loss, like u said, all scales are different! xx

You can achieve anything hun as the last 12 wks have shown you!!!!
That is an amazing weight loss and only 2 wks to go!!!!! That is truly amazing you are on your way to being done with lipotrim and maintaining your weight instead of have to lose it!!! Imagine being a weight which is healthy and you literally don't have to lose a single lb how liberating that will feel!!!!!!!
Well done!!! Your fab!

gosh, you really deserve a good weigh in after the difficult couple of ones you've had. Well done matey, and what a lovely weight to be...I could only dream of those numbers!

Congrats dearie! xxx

Well done sweetie, I'll have my fingers crossed we both have good losses on Monday - we certainly deserve them!!!!

x

P.S. When is the lovely Gemma back?

Thanks to everyone, but I have seriously made a mistake. I would have actually lost 6lbs! (if it's right that is). It has been a bit strange this week as loads of people have said that I have lost a lot again- but I can't see it! Anyhow I have decided that I will re-feed on 20th October regardless. I want to get to 9s 2lbs by the end of October and hope that I will get to target by watching what I eat and exercise- and I want to get into some sort of normality before I go away!

Well done sweetie, I'll have my fingers crossed we both have good losses on Monday - we certainly deserve them!!!!

x

P.S. When is the lovely Gemma back?

I sincerely hope our WI's are great! Fingers, toes and whatever else can be crossed will be. The lovely Miss Brite will be flying into the country on Tuesday 14th October- hopefully looking lovely and brown and very well rested. I got a text from her the other day and she seems to be having a great time!

Thanks once again everyone xxxx *hugs and best wishes to you all*

amazing -god that sounds bloody nice -9st 6lbs -AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Back