Unsupportive Friend?

She has depression and weight issues of her own, no she is definitely one of my least reliable/stable friends, but she needs me and I'm the bigger person (metaphorically!) :)
She just gets a bit self involved when she is having problems, which I suppose we all do to some extent

You are obviously a very good person indeed Carly, the world needs more people like you, people one can depend upon. Thank You.

Some of the nurses i've seen are not the healthiest specimens, yet they are more than too happy to tell us we are a little bit too heavy during a pill check e.t.c.

NHS needs to order a supply of exante for some of them methinks.

A lady I teach tarot too told me I have to be careful because I will suffer with blood pressure due to losing weight so fast. It irked me so much that I went and bought a BP machine from superdrugs yesterday. And as always, my bp is in a lovely, normal range.

Sometimes we need to learn to cut people and their opinions out. But it is very hard for sure!

Most friends who b*tch need ignoring!

When I was largely over weight (during my 18st years) my blood pressure was always in the normal range (apart from during my pre-eclampsia with my babies). Then when I lost weight with LL and you had to have a monthly BP check I got called in as it went very low. Basically what it showed was that I have a very naturally low BP and being excessively overweight just made me 'normal'. :8855:

jelousy springs to mind babe. maybe she is envious as she can;t stick to hers and u will have better loss, it is not worth falling out over tho, as she has probably a very low self esteem as we all do when we are over weight and she is probably in denial.
i think u wil just have to gain support from us who can help and keep the negatives ones out.
chin up and good luck.

When I was largely over weight (during my 18st years) my blood pressure was always in the normal range (apart from during my pre-eclampsia with my babies). Then when I lost weight with LL and you had to have a monthly BP check I got called in as it went very low. Basically what it showed was that I have a very naturally low BP and being excessively overweight just made me 'normal'. :8855:

:8855:

I bet that will happen to me then lol

Yeah she does I know she is just being insensitive because she is having a bad time herself and yes she does have low self esteem, I just wish people would think before opening there mouths, it's not that hard to work out how you would feel if someone said something similar to you.
But yes anyway feeling much better now, was obviously just having a wobbly moment earlier, I think a lot of it was shock, didn't expect that kind of comment from her.
Much better now, thanks guys :D

Carly

Back