• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Unsure about syns

Hello again!

I am currently doing SW at home and although I went to a class a while ago(last year i think)I am still a little unsure about how many syns to have.

I was told by my C to have 10 a day,which is fine and what I have been working towards each day.

However,I read on here that some people have 15 a day.I posted on here a while back regarding flexible syns,which I now understand,but sometimes i need a little more than 10 to get through the day(if I desperate!;))

Any suggestions welcome :)

TY xxx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

teresa32uk

Silver Member
S: 11st2lb C: 10st12lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 29.7 Loss: 0st4lb(2.56%)
I set myself 15 a day over a week period that works out at 105 a week, some days i have none but at weekends i do normally go out drinking and have 30 or 40. This seems to work for me and although my weight loss is only 1 or 2lb a week i feel i am on a plan I can hopefully stick to for life rather than a few weeks. Hope this helps, but when i did go to class i always had 10 and felt a little to deprived at weekends.

S: 9st11lb C: 8st9lb G: 8st9lb BMI: 22.1 Loss: 1st2lb(11.68%)
I too allow myself 105 syns per week. My weight loss has been slow but I don't mind I'm in no rush. I'd rather lose it slowly & enjoy myself.

At the weekend I can have anywhere between 40-70syns. I save the rest for wine during the week.

Try it & see how it works for you.:)