unsweetened alpro almond milk

You can have loads of the blue diamond almond milk - 875mls for an a choice! Not sure about the alpro, that sounds about right though! :)

Ah well, its in short supply here. All our group clamour for it, Asda if youre lucky, and Tesco. Its on offer at the minute £1, normally retails at £1.38, so not cheap, thats per 1 litre carton. And with that amount its nearly a full carton a day. Lovely with porridge! Its a new h e a choice! And I have every drop :)

Oh my god I'm so happy I found this answer I've been looking for ages!!!

It's on offer in lidl at the mo, yehhhhh life is good again xx

I've found some of the Blue Diamond. It's the one that's 26 cals per 200 mls I think, I hope?! I usually have the Alpro light which you can have loads of anyway but I love milk so the fact you can have so much of the Blue Diamond is defo a winner for me. Still seems a lot to be true tho

Yep my sentiments exactly! I love milk too. It really is lovely in porridge, and I believe it makes a mean rice pud! It seems so creamy as well. Our c told us about it a couple of weeks ago, but in our group there are 2 camps, love it or hate it like marmite. I love it, and you can have so much. I use the last of my allowance on a milky options every night, with my 2 alpen lights as I do red and green plans so have 2 as and 2 bs. Happy days!

Can you have it in coffee, or does it make it taste of almonds?

Just stocked up today with the Blue Diamond while its still on offer. As soon as its in the shop whoosh, gone! Its nice in coffee, I lovel it with the hazelnut d e coffee. A real nutty taste. But you cant really taste the nutty taste in ordinary coffee and tea. I didnt like it in tea to start with, but have got used to it now and I really like it. MMmm :)

Just stocked up today with the Blue Diamond while its still on offer. As soon as its in the shop whoosh, gone! Its nice in coffee, I lovel it with the hazelnut d e coffee. A real nutty taste. But you cant really taste the nutty taste in ordinary coffee and tea. I didnt like it in tea to start with, but have got used to it now and I really like it. MMmm :)

Do u find it sinks to the bottom of your coffee? Lol x

Am I missing something? The Alpro unsweetened almond milk is less cals than blue diamond so why can you only have 450mls of it??

OH I dont know the answer to that one? Interesting.. Laurab no I havent noticed that to be honest. Though I dont like it made with all the milk, it just tastes as if its made with water and a splash. I did think it would be more creamy than that, but hey, love it every other way ie porridge, water and a splash of milk with my hazelnut coffee. And I like to drink it on its own too.

Hi does anyone know how much of this you can have as HxA? It's 22 cals per 200mls. thanks

As its got almost the same nutritional breakdown as the Blue Diamond I'm using the 800 plus allowance as if it were the Blue Diamond. I don't think SW has caught up with the fact that there are two Alpro Almond milks. I've talked with our C about this and she agrees with me, AFAIK she's bringing it up nationally.

I've just discovered it. I love it on my cereal but not in my coffee. Almond breeze was out of stock in Waitrose and tesco so I've just bought the alpro one. I only have it occasionally but it's a real treat.

Back