unsweetened alpro almond milk

Does anyone know how much, if any of alpro roasted almond original you can have as a healthy extra a? I thought I lifted unsweetened

Does anyone know how much, if any of alpro roasted almond original you can have as a healthy extra a? I thought I lifted unsweetened

Hi, you can have 1 litre of Alpro Almond Drink, Roasted & Unsweetened, long life or chilled for your HexA. Or count 1/2 syn per 100 ml :)

Hi, you can have 1 litre of Alpro Almond Drink, Roasted & Unsweetened, long life or chilled for your HexA. Or count 1/2 syn per 100 ml :)

Me again Isaviel, I am really sorry but I did not pick up on the "original" part of your question. The original Alpro Almond Drink (not unsweetened) is 500 ml as a HexA or 1 syn per 100 ml. Sorry again :(

You can have loads of the blue diamond almond milk - 875mls for an a choice! Not sure about the alpro, that sounds about right though! :)
Please do you know if you would be able to have half of the almond milk for porridge and use half of the skimmed milk allowance for in tea Thanks

Please do you know if you would be able to have half of the almond milk for porridge and use half of the skimmed milk allowance for in tea Thanks

This is reply to Mini Sorry brand new to this sire so haven't a clue what I'm doing, was your answer That would be fine to me crazy daisy I know I'm being a bit thick Thanks

I read your post wrong the first time:oops:....I see you want to use half of the almond for porridge and half of skimmed milk for tea...I think you can...hopefully someone can confirm this.

Hi, according to SW you can split healthy extras as long as they fit within the allowances. Hope this helps? :)

Back