Unthoughtful people.

izzysmum said:
C'mon pamdev, what happened? We are your friends, we need to know!!!

Lol!! Yes you're all friends. People who bash you out the way with their trolly are top of my list. We are all in the same boat, no one particularly enjoys supermarket shopping when it's busy so why add to the horror by being a horror?!?!?!?!?! I'm not saying be happy and merry and bright to everyone, that would just be odd. But why be mean? NO NEED!!!!!!

Oh I so agree,I just grit my teeth and smile ,lol, the more ignorant they are the more sweet and charming I try to be- it really throws them heh heh xx Have a fab Christmas hun xxxx

dear X Husband
You said I would never lose the weight well you are wrong I lost 13 stones of pure evil the day i showed you the door :D:D now watch me lose the rest :p

Yours forever ever never yours again
Xwife

Last edited:
Dear Friends and family
Make up your minds if your supporting me or not. You might not like my choice of diet but then again you had plenty to say on my old diet of junk!! If you dont support me then fine leave me too it, if yes then read up about the plan be more informed and remember this is a damn sight more better for me than getting fatter
Thank you

Well said !! The amount of times I've heard people say... Ohhh that's really dangerous... Be careful ,, tsk

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Dear mother
dropping a dress size is not me going to far with this diet nor will I keel over cause I refused ur dinner for a shake:sigh:
your concern is from the heart I know that but you were the one who said I was going to keel over if I got any bigger
love your daughter

Dear Gran,
Yes, I have started diets before and not seen them through, but I believe that you've only failed if you give up trying, so please try and encourage me and not point out past failures. Xxx

Dear Mum!

considering you are bigger than me is the reason you should look after your own weight instead of constantly critisizing mine!!!

love you though x

Dear Cousin,

Even though you are a doctor, you do not always know best. You are a size 6 and have been most of your life. I am a 14 and want to be thinner for me, not anyone else. Cut the "I know whats best for you". You don't! See ya! Enjoy plane back to Aus!

Love

J xxx

Dear husband.

I totally understand the reasons for not wanting to think about another baby and mostly I agree with you. But I can't help it when I feel broody and I know it just takes me a day or two (or bad behaviour from the two we already have) and I'm over it. You don't need to make me feel bad or go in a mood with me because I mentioned it.

Dear news. I hate you. You have made me cry again tonight. Too many bad things going on and some tragic things and i think I'd rather not bother watching or reading you anymore.

Dear silly man who has hurt my friend. You fool.

Dear customer. When you call direct banking do you actually seriously think there is anything I can do because your printer cartridge has run out? Really?

Think that is all. For now.

Dear skinny woman at the gym,
Yes, you may be skinny and I may be (currently) fat, but that does not give you the right to interfere and try and tell me where I'm going wrong. You don't work there and I didn't ask your advice, so let me sweat off the pounds in my own way.
Thank you.

Dear Sisters boyfriend! thank you for getting my favourite meal from the chippy last night!!!!! then coming into the room to eat it!!! then asking me if i want some!!! then laughing while i sipped my shake!!! SCREW YOU FATTY!!!! you maybe thinner that me at the minute! but not for long!!!

oh and dear period! thank you for coming the day before weigh day!!! you absolute gobshi*e

argghhhhhhhhhh feel better now! x

daisey said:
oh and dear period! thank you for coming the day before weigh day!!! you absolute gobshi*e

argghhhhhhhhhh feel better now! x

Daisy that just made me burst out laughing on the train... Hahaha love that you called your period a gobshi*e! X

Back