Unthoughtful people.

Dear scales..... I am back 100%.. Happy now! so shift!! I'm working hard.... And you aren't! Get it sorted or I will be forced to take a sledgehammer to you and will show absolutely no mercy!!!

Dear today.

This has to have been probably the most stressful day i have ever had so why are you making it worse by dragging in. Please fast forward to a brand new day.

peach pip said:
Dear scales..... I am back 100%.. Happy now! so shift!! I'm working hard.... And you aren't! Get it sorted or I will be forced to take a sledgehammer to you and will show absolutely no mercy!!!

Good luck hun. You're so close. Listen to this woman scales. SHIFT!!!!

Dear cold weather... I am seriously sick of freezing to death. Dont you know how cold I am already with the lack of proper food??? Try and be a bit more considerate and let the sun in. Plus I cant afford the bloody gas bills.
Thank you.

Dear depression n viral infection, please do one and **** off! I really want to lose this weight by end of march!!!!!

Dear totm that has visited me twice in one month!!
F*&K YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

BAD BELL END!!

Deezer said:
TOTM... your bad enough at the best of times.... But a week and a half....

COME ON!!!!!!

Or come OFF maybe lol?! Same here, mine are really messed up now too! Dear TOTM, I wasn't actually expecting you for another two weeks...so first you arrive early...now you're outstanding your welcome?! Who does that?!

Dear colleagues in the department next door, in between my department, and the loos & water dispenser. Yes I have walked (ran) past you 20 times today & gone into the loos. And yes I have filled my water bottle up numerous times. I understand I never used to see you that much so this might seem a little odd to you...but did one of you seriously need to joke outloud... "Somebody is p*ssing like a race horse...either that or she's got the runs!!!"

If you're still finding this funny in 3 months time...(because you're NOT going to deter me and I WILL still be doing this) then I might accidentally knock you of your swivel chair! Think you'll find that funny???

Or come OFF maybe lol?! Same here, mine are really messed up now too! Dear TOTM, I wasn't actually expecting you for another two weeks...so first you arrive early...now you're outstanding your welcome?! Who does that?!

Its just bad manners!!!!!!

Wow just saw this thread made my laugh so so much :) all the things I think In my head someone has mentioned lol.......... Dear mum and dad as much as I love u,u guys created my sweet tooth when I refused to eat dinner why did I get treats instead so have grown into a fussy eater who eats chocolate for dinner (still love u). Dear b**ch jus cuz uve put ur weight back on and ur not happy don't tell me wot I'm doing is wrong and the contradict ur self and say "oh I wish I had the will power to do it" ur just jealous and so obvious with it! Dear neighbour it's minus degrees out why the f**k r u having parties in the garden with bq and I can smell it in my living room Dear postman when I open the door to get my mail that won't fit in the letter box plse stop moving ur face back cuz u can smell my breath :(. Sorry its so long but oh my that feels goooood :)

Dear fat
please re-distribute in a more acceptable fashion. Either go to my boobs or just do one altogether. I did not require a flat chest and do not wish to retain my massive arse.
Sort it out.

Moan about OH

Now I know I am bit up and down but I am raging, and this may seem very petty to the majority of people. I have been at home alone all day, OH out leading a walk which I opted not to go on because my energy levels are a bit low and there would have been multiple pub visits which I would not have enjoyed on my alcohol free way of life at present. Before leaving, he said oh I doubt I will be going out for tea as we will be back early. Five hours after his ending the walk he has not returned I.e. he's sat in f*****g pub getting p****d and then will ask me why I am annoyed! In addition to the fact I have not seen him all day, I can't stand how he behaves after more than a certain number of pints.

Rant over!

Krys said:
Now I know I am bit up and down but I am raging, and this may seem very petty to the majority of people. I have been at home alone all day, OH out leading a walk which I opted not to go on because my energy levels are a bit low and there would have been multiple pub visits which I would not have enjoyed on my alcohol free way of life at present. Before leaving, he said oh I doubt I will be going out for tea as we will be back early. Five hours after his ending the walk he has not returned I.e. he's sat in f*****g pub getting p****d and then will ask me why I am annoyed! In addition to the fact I have not seen him all day, I can't stand how he behaves after more than a certain number of pints.

Rant over!

You're right to be fuming, men can be so inconsiderate! Always at the worst times!! Hope you manage to focus the thoughts on happy, healthy, future ones about you xx

Dear you.

Thanks for breaking me, time and time again. Thanks for controlling my mind and body to the point where I didn't recognise myself or my place in the world. Thanks for telling me you'd marry me if I was thinner, that I was lucky you put up with me, that I was a fat ugly *****. And that's the nice stuff. I woke up and got out and now my life is lovely and safe. This journey is the last one in wiping all the negativity away.

There's no way the past will win.

Dear you.

Thanks for breaking me, time and time again. Thanks for controlling my mind and body to the point where I didn't recognise myself or my place in the world. Thanks for telling me you'd marry me if I was thinner, that I was lucky you put up with me, that I was a fat ugly *****. And that's the nice stuff. I woke up and got out and now my life is lovely and safe. This journey is the last one in wiping all the negativity away.

Keep the positivity rolling, you're above all the s**t now!

Dear size 8 colleague.

Thanks for snidely telling 17 stone me that LT is dangerous and won't work long term and that I don't need to loose weight anyway. Take your tiny shorts, skyscraper heels and uneducated opinion somewhere far away and keep em there!!

Dear you.

You dont need that in your life!!! Your better than that!!! You've moved on!!! Be safe and happy!!! X

Back