Unthoughtful people.

Now I know I am bit up and down but I am raging, and this may seem very petty to the majority of people. I have been at home alone all day, OH out leading a walk which I opted not to go on because my energy levels are a bit low and there would have been multiple pub visits which I would not have enjoyed on my alcohol free way of life at present. Before leaving, he said oh I doubt I will be going out for tea as we will be back early. Five hours after his ending the walk he has not returned I.e. he's sat in f*****g pub getting p****d and then will ask me why I am annoyed! In addition to the fact I have not seen him all day, I can't stand how he behaves after more than a certain number of pints.

Rant over!
Men can be sooooooo inconsiderate!!! Try not to let it bother you too much though hun!!x

watch_her_fly said:
Dear you.

Thanks for breaking me, time and time again. Thanks for controlling my mind and body to the point where I didn't recognise myself or my place in the world. Thanks for telling me you'd marry me if I was thinner, that I was lucky you put up with me, that I was a fat ugly *****. And that's the nice stuff. I woke up and got out and now my life is lovely and safe. This journey is the last one in wiping all the negativity away.

There's no way the past will win.

Honey don't ever let that happen again you are worth a million of whoever was stupid enough to tell you those horrible things!!! Do this for you, feel amazing and know you deserve better! Xxx

peach pip said:
Honey don't ever let that happen again you are worth a million of whoever was stupid enough to tell you those horrible things!!! Do this for you, feel amazing and know you deserve better! Xxx

Thank you ... My eyes are truly open now, I have a lovely new man and the strength from within myself to do this.

God LT REALLY makes you think. I love it! Xx

Dear me

Im not sure you are being entirely honest when you try to make out one slice of toast won't make a difference! Stop making me fight you! Thanks!

:)

watch_her_fly said:
Dear me

Im not sure you are being entirely honest when you try to make out one slice of toast won't make a difference! Stop making me fight you! Thanks!

:)

Don't do it! It ain't worth it xx

Dear skinny friend,
Please don't self-righteously sit and judge fat people as being greedy and lazy instead of accepting that food is a socially acceptable addiction that is incredibly difficult to control at times. Especially considering that you have tried and failed several times to give up smoking. What makes your addiction somehow more worthy of help and sympathy than mine?
K

Dear oh please do not laugh at me or find it funny that I've bought a pair of size 12 skinny jeans for goal..although u found it amusing I didn't in the slightest..do I laugh wen u can't button up ur jeans or do I laugh wen u say I've shrunk ur t shirts when it's jus u expanding..no I don't!! Will see who's laughing wen I'm in them :)....dear mother must u call my every nite wen ur munching on ur cheese and toast while I'm sipping a cold shake in the cold :(....dear mirrior plse stop being so rude and not showing me my best bits id appreciate it if when I look in u I see something nice and finally dear arms I know u think ur the next contestant for worlds strongest women and u need to be so big to lift things but application denied ur now meant to be aiming for petite women lol do can u start shrinking already or atleast stop swinging wen I wave .....

Dear size 6 Irish colleague,
Please stop telling me that I've lost weight and look really slim when you damn well know that I haven't. It really did nothing for my self esteem, if you thought reverse psychology would work and then say that my new diet is going to absolutely destroy me, and that liquid diets - no matter how complete they are- are bad for me.
I love you to pieces, because you're a lovely woman and I don't think you have a bad bone in your body. But please hold fire on the "you look fantastic" comments until I really do look fantastic.

Dear old friend YES it is me..... last time i saw you it was before i had my 2 children, Children?? yep ive 2, hes my 2nd, ive a wee girl aswell, shock!! what??? and i was at my heavist 20st, thankyou for saying how well i look xxx

fatbirdslimming said:
Dear skinny friend,
Please don't self-righteously sit and judge fat people as being greedy and lazy instead of accepting that food is a socially acceptable addiction that is incredibly difficult to control at times. Especially considering that you have tried and failed several times to give up smoking. What makes your addiction somehow more worthy of help and sympathy than mine?
K

Haha, I have one of those say near me at work! Hypocrite.x

Dear Chemistry Class,
I know you don't mean to do it, but when we do experiments please don't just pick up any old lab coat and walk away because you're all lucky enough to fit into any of the things.
Thing is, you leave me with the size 8 and size 10 lab coats, which leads to an awkward situation you see because it's obvious I'll never fit into them.. please be a bit more considerate.

Dear Chemistry Teacher,
Who the fudge are you to tell me to just 'deal with it' when I can't even pull the fudging thing around myself? Who the fudge do you think you are when you're as big as me, to tell me to 'deal with' having to keep a 40inch labcoat draped over me because you thought it was 100inches. That was 100cm's you bone headed b***h, do you know nothing of size conversions?
And then realising your mistake, go and find some 42inch labcoats because they're the biggest you had left. Yea, size 14 is really going to fit around size 20 me. Go fudge yourself you inconsiderate cow.

Dear Chemistry Class,
I know you don't mean to do it, but when we do experiments please don't just pick up any old lab coat and walk away because you're all lucky enough to fit into any of the things.
Thing is, you leave me with the size 8 and size 10 lab coats, which leads to an awkward situation you see because it's obvious I'll never fit into them.. please be a bit more considerate.

Dear Chemistry Teacher,
Who the fudge are you to tell me to just 'deal with it' when I can't even pull the fudging thing around myself? Who the fudge do you think you are when you're as big as me, to tell me to 'deal with' having to keep a 40inch labcoat draped over me because you thought it was 100inches. That was 100cm's you bone headed b***h, do you know nothing of size conversions?
And then realising your mistake, go and find some 42inch labcoats because they're the biggest you had left. Yea, size 14 is really going to fit around size 20 me. Go fudge yourself you inconsiderate cow.
This angers me greatly!!! Hope your ok!!! x

That's rotten, you'll be wearing a skinny lab coat soon but in the meantime could you hide one somewhere? I think you're teacher is an ass!

That's rotten, you'll be wearing a skinny lab coat soon but in the meantime could you hide one somewhere? I think you're teacher is an ass!

I went to go talk to the my other chemistry teacher today, he's a big chap and we had an experiment lined up for later today. He's hiding a 50inch one in his office for me from now one cause he has the same problem with staff labcoats, teehee. It's too big, which is great because now I don't have to worry if I've got a jumper on underneath.
Isn't it funny two people can teach the same subject where one can be a complete saint and the other one a total b***h?

Dear Family members who know I'm on this programme and continuously ask me to do unreasonable things
Like driving a round trip journey for 5 hrs and going into work at nine the next morning for something that is not important please leave me alone and stop trying to sabotage my life !

Aww babe, that sounds terrible. You tell them where to stick it!
xxxx

Dear Scales!

IN YOURE FACE!!

that is all! xxxx

Dear workplace,

I know the clients of the nursing home need meals, but must it be 3 meals a day?! and consist of bacon and eggs for breakfast, sausages, mash, veg and Yorkshire puddings followed by syrup sponge and custard for lunch, then soup, sausage rolls, pate, cheeses, sandwiches and pasties for supper? And must I be in charge of distributing 75% of said meals?! I don't wish to sound unreasonable, but chicken soup that tastes like ground cardboard is difficult to stick to at the best of times.
While we're on the subject - 4 biscuit and cake laden tea rounds throughout the day...torture much?
Henceforth I suggest all residents meals consist of cabbage, boiled rice and semolina.
Thanks in advance

PS to my eternally slim husband to be, who eats like a horse and has not an ounce of fat, must you wait until I'm home at 8:30pm after spending 12 hours salivating at work before you start cooking fish and chips, or pizza or eggs on toast for your dinner? I'm doing this diet for you as much as me you selfish t***! So you can "throw me around the bedroom rather than heave me across the bed on our honeymoon", as you so eloquently put it.

Yours furiously,
Your soon to be skinny bride

Back