Unthoughtful people.

dear size 16 and 18 jeans! BIN FOR YOU!!!!!!

That's great daisey! I will love the day I can do that too!

Dear mum,

When I said stop leaving tastey leftovers around the kitchen, I didn't say it because I like the sound of my own voice, I said it because my willpower is seriously weakened. And I respectfully asked you not to cook as much pasta anymore, seeing as it's my favourite food (And actually the main thing I cheat with :mad: )
So why is it you break both rules at the same time by leaving out fresh lasagne each night for... wait for it...

4 nights in a week? You did this diet for a week and couldn't handle it, I'm trying but it seems like you're trying to weaken my resolve out of spite.
And forcing me to try your soup? Not cool at all, I ended up eating half of it.
It's a slippery slope you're trying to push me onto. You said you'd support me, so why arn't you doing it?

Will local takeaway companies please stop posting me yummy menu leaflets!!

Dear woman in work, who felt the need to spend all last month expressing how fantastic her SW diet and how dangerous my LT diet is!! I seen you stuffing your face with chocolate biscuits in the staff room as you have now gave up on your diet! haha

Dear Sis

Don't leave slices of pizza in the microwave... The temptation was torture but instead of giving in I simply put them in the bin! Hate wasting food but eating it would have wasted 4 days of 100%!!

Dear... (you ready for my rant!!!????)

Other half brother in law....

Thank you for not fixing out car for weeks after you said you would....

We only put the work your way to help you out and you take the piss!!!

If you took the car when you said your would.... you would have known you needed another part and it could have been sorted and i would still have been able to go away for the weekend....

Me and the other half REALLY need a break... and now thats ruined!!!

Thanks for being selfish AGAIN.... Its ok.... forget about that £100 you still owe us!!! We're clearly just a pair of suckers!!!!

So no doubt we'll see the car by lunch tomorrow *Oh look.......low flying pigs*

Yeah....bye!!!!!

: (

What a douche! ...

Can't stand when ppl lie and say "you don't need to lose weight" you can tell they're being fake... Just don't get why they do it... I mean do they think they're being nice?

What a douche! ...

Can't stand when ppl lie and say "you don't need to lose weight" you can tell they're being fake... Just don't get why they do it... I mean do they think they're being nice?
I think they do think that!! Grrr.... But we know we do so don't really see the point!!!

Hope your ok!! X

Dear "Always"

"Have a happy period.Always"

Are you taking the fing mick?

Do you not understand the concept of PMS?

Yours ragefully and not in control of my actions!

Dear family & inlaws , yes I've lost 44 lb , but I'm not fading away by any means . I'm dieting , not ill or starving lol . Please please leave me do this diet , it's working for me ,

Very annoyed tigger

Dear boyfriend

I know you care, but trying to encourage me to stop LT a month before i had planned to would mean me letting myself down and that's just not an option anymore! X

Back