Unused packs

Jennifer80

Hi all,

This week our councellor asked us to return any unused packs we had in the house so she can re-sell them :confused:

She said that she would re-sell them but she would add a 'credit' to our account so when we reach route to management we could spend less on packs as we've had our 'credit' to use.

Everyone one i've mentioned this too thinks it's a money making scam as not that many people actually reach RTM. Reason i know this is because i've left and rejoined so many times and the majority of folk i started with didn't do RTM and are back in the returners.

Anyone else feel this? Bit disappointed that a few times recently i'v felt my leader is more interested in the money than wether we do well or not or getting the right support :sigh:

im shocked and never heard of that!

Yeah my councillor hasnt mentioned that and ive never heard of it either. Personally i wouldnt do it as youve said many dont get to RTM and if you do do it your not going to see your "credit" if something happens and you have to drop out.

I think if your concerned maybe you should ring LL and ask their advice on it.

Hi,
I'm shocked! LLC should not expect anyone to have any leftover packs so why would they have any sort of system in place for returning them! They're your packs; you paid for 'em so why return them. I think this is just a money maker. If LLC wants more stock, offer to sell them back at face value;)
yoyo
xx

Never heard of this. As has already been said - you paid for them, they are yours. Your LLC shouldn't expect you to have any left.
Sounds like she may have a cash flow problem.
I'd check with LL too. Are you able to switch to another LLC?
Sounds like yours isn't very supportive.

Well pretty gutted, i went to pick up my packs last night and was given some that someone else had returned (as per top of thread).

I have made up my vanilla shake with coffee this morning & really disappointed with the taste as was given one of the older packs (i'm sure the flavour had improved in the new packs) :mad:

Bad start to the day :cry:

I emailed head office this morning and they were pretty vague. She said to phone to discuss it so i am about to! grrr

That is awful that you've been given someone else's returned packs! I haven't heard of that, sounds like a bit of a money making scheme by your LLC! Look forward to hearing what head office say!

I have just spoken with a lady on the phone at head office for LL and she said that each councellor runs their own business and if my LLC decides she wants to re-sell packs (if in date) to her client then she is within her right to do so :confused:

I explained that i was a bit disgruntled as i am paying full price to recieve packs that someone else has had sitting at home for goodness knows how long and they are clearly not the most up to date version of the food packs!

I was just advised to contact my LLC and ask to swap them for newer packs :mad: waste of my time and petrol :mad: not pleased and has thrown me off track!!

i phoned my llc and she said this could be because 1, she hasnt had enough packs to cover her customers (which she shouldnt let happen) 2, shes trying to make people stick to the programme through rtm if theyve got credit but she did say that it sounds fishy and yes customers can exchange packs and they can resell but they shouldnt be returning them after soo long that as you say you dont know how long theyve been lying in extreme conditions, ie in a humid environment or in direct sunlight.
my llc says return them and exchange them for the improved flavours.... very cheeky she says.
and she tod me that the councellors are NOT allowed to take unused packs back just to resell xx

2, shes trying to make people stick to the programme through rtm if theyve got credit

Unfortunately i think this is a reason she will come up with.....

exchange packs and they can resell but they shouldnt be returning them after soo long that as you say you dont know how long theyve been lying in extreme conditions, ie in a humid environment or in direct sunlight.

Very valid point

my llc says return them and exchange them for the improved flavours....

That's what i'll have to do but annoyed i need to waste my time and petrol to go back mid week :mad:

she tod me that the councellors are NOT allowed to take unused packs back just to resell xx

She would no doubt argue she is re-selling only to help us as an incentive to get to rtm and she is crediting our account :confused:

I am just furious i am paying the full amount to be giving the version of the packs that is not the most up to date!!

Head office said they wouldn't see the benefit in escalating it with my LLC as they run their own business and can do what the want. She said i should just go and ask for my packs to be swapped but surely that shouldn't have been allowed to happen in the first place?? :mad:

Seriously not wanting to go back to LL
Everything recently has been based around how much money they can make out of us and not around care & support like it was when i 1st joined over a year ago :confused:

please please please dont give up, change llc if you can, not all llc are in it for the money. xx

It's not LL that's bad it's people like who that give it a bad name.
Honestly 99.9% of LLC's are absolutely brilliant and very supportive.
I agree with Carrie. Change you LLC before it escalates. Don't let this sabotage your weight loss commitment!

Definitely change your LLC if you can rather than giving up on the programme. It would be such a pity to let one unscrupulous person ruin it for you.

Wow im just.. speachless that its allowed! I have to say im not that happy with LL helpline lately. Ive had a few issues and ive rang them and theyve had no idea (like having double packs) or told me to contact my LLC again, when i told them i already had.

I agree with everyone on the new councillor. I would seriously think about changing LLC if she is making you think about quitting, shes not worth giving up for and there are plenty of LLC out there that will care about you and your journey instead of the money even if it means travelling an extra mile or so, its worth it.

All this makes me realise how lucky BL and I were with our LLC.
Switch don't let her sabotage your efforts.

Morning :) our Llc has let me swap 2 pack of porridge as it nearly made me sick ! but she examined the pack carefully and they were only 1 week old as I took them back with me on my 1st weigh in, so I had 2 soups instead. I think (not sure) she said she would have them as she had the porridge for breakfast most days and she didnt put them with the rest of the stock, dont let this put you off though this is the best diet I have ever done,

gosh! i must be lucky too as i swap packs every week and they never ever say anything to me

my llc said its fine on a 1 week to 2 week basis as long as there is a quick turnaround but they are shouldnt be taking unused packs back to resell especially if they dont know how theyve been stored.
its one thing exchanging but to get a CREDIT REFUND when you hit rtm?? there is only a handful of people that do rtm the percentage on this shows you that. im still quite annoyed for jennifer because she should have trust and faith in her llc, she doesnt have that.
i hope you dont let this get you down jennifer, were all really thinking bout you. xx

Back