Unwanted Sales Calls

punkass

Silver Member
I work from home and all day long I get unwanted sales calls which drive me insane!!! (More insane)

One of my colleagues has just given me details of a service where you register your phone number and any sales companies etc have to check the register before they make a sales call.. if your number is on it and they ring you they have committed an offence.

Apparently this service is not a new thing, as I rang my parents to tell them about this wonderful thing I had discovered.. only to be told they already used it (nice of them to tell me about it - we only had a discussion last night about nuisance calls.. of the non-heavy breathing variety!).... so probably everyone on this forum is already clued up.. but for any other mushrooms out there like me.. heres the website addy

TPS Registration

Kirsten - we signed up earlier this year and it has helped. You do still get a few that ring ... but I always tell them I have registered not to get unsolicited calls and why did they not check the register .... and they normally hang up!

Yes, I've done this too and just now get those annoying silent, automated ones - which drive me crazy! I leave my ansaphone on and screen all of my calls anyway!

Back