Unwell and on antibiotics, eating dilema

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Lyndsey66, 20 March 2009 Social URL.

1. Lyndsey66

Lyndsey66 Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st0lb
    Current Weight:
    19st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(1.43%)
    Diet:
    cambridge diet
    I have a nasty bladder infection. I started on antibiotics, which never agree with me anyway.. I am on them until sunday.

My stomache is really hurting and I feel very unwell and sick.
    Do you think that this is a legitamate reason to eat some food until my course is finished?

I think that it is, but find on this diet you dont know whether you mind is playing tricks on you or now!
    thanks

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. polishrose

polishrose Gold Member

Start Weight:
    21st8lb
    Current Weight:
    19st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(9.93%)
    Diet:
    exantecambridge
    I would eat something but only what is allowed on SS+ so you stay in ketosis :)

4. Count210

Count210 Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    4st0lb(25.45%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    Hi,

I have an ear/throat infection at the moment, and my CDC has told me to go onto 810 cal CD plan while I am on antibiotics (have been SS so far).
    With the sore throat I don't feel like eating anyway and just managing my shakes, but think it is best to eat a bit while you are on antibiotics.

Hope you feel better soon.

X

5. KD

KD Gone fishing

Diet:
    Was Cambridge, now maintaining
    Have you checked with your CDC about which antibiotics you are on? It's just that some need to be taken with a shake, whereas others shouldn't be taken with a shake.

This might be the reason why they are upsetting your tum :hug99:

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.