Up and running ( again )

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet Returners' started by minikayla, 10 January 2009 Social URL.

1. minikayla

minikayla Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Hi everyone

I'm Michaela ..42 ..happily married mum of five living in the Outer Hebrides.

I lost just shy of six stone in 92 days on Cambridge 2 and half years ago ...managed to keep it off for 18 months ...but then my old bad habits reared their ugly heads ...and long story short I am now undoing the damage.

Am on day 9 of my restart ..and so far so good ...have lost 17lbs so far ( I'm naughty and weigh every morning ...know I shouldn't but it keeps me motivated) .

I am almost relieved to be back on it ....I feel in control again and now I'm well and truly into ketosis I'm not hungry ( although today my mouth has been starving every bit of the day :rolleyes: )

Managing to drink lots ..and am even walking ...I got two puppies a few weeks before Xmas and am walking them the length of the beach and back ( about 2 miles) everyday ...rain or shine .....so I'm sure that is helping .

Only bogey is the heartburn ...had it pretty much constantly last time and it looks like this is going to be the same :sigh: .

Started back on 2nd Jan ..and the plan is to do 100 days SS ..which takes me to Easter Sunday ...hopefully by then I will have lost all I put back on ...and a bit more.

Have been lurking for a few days now ..so I thought I had better say Hi ..... hope I can get to know you all a bit on our journeys

Michaela xx
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Sarette

Sarette Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Cambridge Weight Plan
    Hello and welcome! I plan to SS(+) for 100 days also, am on Day 7 today!

Good luck :) xx
  4. nearlythere

nearlythere Member

hi, i plan to ss and ss + for 100 days i'm on day 7 now
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.