Update - 1 month post LT :)

MummyEm

Slowly but surely!
Hi Guys

When I was on LT I noticed that there wasnt many posts about what happens after LT, dont get on very much so havent been updating my refeed diary.

I have been eating again now for nearly a month OMG! lol

I am now doing WW and have lost 4lbs all by myself this month so am very pleased. I seem to be eating lots but learnt alot from TFR so im eating lots of good things, I have totally cut fried food out of my diet but have been eating and drinking pretty much normally.

I could have lost a lot more had I not been away on hols for a week and had done some exercise.

But just wanted to say something to show you dont have to be scared of what happens after, good luck all :) xx

Well done on the 4lbs loss Emma, that's great.

Good to see you back on here again.

Well done on your loss, and successful maintaining your Lipotrim loss.

Thanks MummyEm
I worry about starting to eat again, so it is good to see that you have kept it off and more besides! I suppose LT retrains your mind and tastebuds :)

Hi Mummyem, well done for losing even more!!! Thats so encouraging.

Hi MummyEm,
Thanks for posting that as it is great to hear from people who successfully completed this diet and are maintaining it. It's great to hear you have lost weight since. I see that some people on here decide to join a slimming club once finished, it must be a good idea as it continues the discipline, I suppose. Best of luck with the rest of your journey.
Doirin

Well Done Em - nice to know it can be kept off!

I'd be interested to know what your 'eating normally' means .... ?

Hi MummyEm

Many thanks for taking the time to update your progress after LT. I do feel a little apprehensive about what life may be like after this diet so its wonderful to read that you have lost 4lbs in 'the real world'. LT does seem to help re-educate the whole thought pattern around food and nutrition etc. So crossing fingers, when I come off LT, which is still a long way off, I may be able to post the same good news. ;)

Thanks all.

Apart from my week on holiday which involved lots of food and booze, for which I did put on a lb but it came straight off thank god!
This is the kind of day plan I have followed;

B - Cereal (special K ummmm) or Wholemeal toast x 2 with low fat
spread
S - Go ahead bar or baked
L - Bagel with ham/cheese or wholemeal sandwich served with side salad, followed by WW yoghart
D - Family meal, such as spag bol or cottage pie, or chicken sweet potato and salad, apart from fried food ive been trying everything.
S - Pear or Apple chopped up for picking (I was an evening picker)

Havent got back to any exercise yet but will be starting today lol :)

Thanks for that Em - really helpful, and sound yummy! x

Back