Update after re-feed

kered

Gold Member
Hi Everyone, sorry I haven't been around for the last week or so, but I was on re-feed for over a week as I went to Scotland last weekend for my Brothers Ruby Wedding Anniversary.
I didnt follow re-feed properly for the first 3-4 days as I just stuck to a shake for breakfast, then fish/chicken and salad/vegetables to keep me in ketosis.
By last Friday I was eating normal meals and I had a blast on my 3 days away. I ate bannoffee pie with cinamon ice cream on Saturday night and Tiramisu on Sunday night as well as proper main meals.

I came home on Monday and straight back onto lipotrim on Tuesday. At my weigh in on Thursday I was delighted with a stay the same.

The Pharamcist only wants me to lose another 10lbs then go onto re-feed for a week or 2 then onto maintenance until I reach my goal weight.

My really good news is that all my size 16 trousers were too big for me and hanging off my butt, so I went to Tesco today to get some new trousers. I took size 12's and 14's into the changing rooms and lo and behold, the 14 was too big and I am now the proud owner of 2 pairs of trousers which are a size 12.

Well off to catch up with all the threads now to catch up with the gossip on what I have been missing.

Wow! Size 12's that is amazing! Well done you! And well done for not going overboard while away.

Well done Kered. Size 12s is amazing. I bet that feels good doesn't it? You have done so well and all those meals you had whilst away sound amazing. Good luck for your last 10lbs, you'll easily get them.

Aww wow, this sounds so amazing! well done you!

wow well done :D

missed you

Hi Kered,
missed you around here. Do you know you were really really helpfull when I started on here 6 weeks ago and I would like to thank you for that.:)
So glad you had a good week and envious that you are so near your goal, but you have earned it. So the last 10lbs will be a doddle.

Aww thanks guys and Matronix, you are more than welcome. Its nice once we have a few weeks experience on lipotrim to pass on our little bit of knowledge to the new ones starting on their journey. You are doing fantastic, you are having great losses each week.

Fantastic control! Well done on your maintenence after all that! Did you get lots of comments at the party??

AND size 12!!!!!!! How fab!!!! No wonder you got two pairs! Make sure you leave the label sticking out of them when you wear them!

Don't forget you've been my inspiration to do this - so keep it up! :):) xx

Fantastic control! Well done on your maintenence after all that! Did you get lots of comments at the party??

AND size 12!!!!!!! How fab!!!! No wonder you got two pairs! Make sure you leave the label sticking out of them when you wear them!

Don't forget you've been my inspiration to do this - so keep it up! :):) xx
Hi Jan, yes I got loads of lovely comments from my Family on my weight loss, sure gives you a boost.
I will make sure I leave my size 12 labels sticking out lol, and I forgot to say, I also bought a cardigan for work in a size 12.

Glad I could inspire you Jan and looking at your new profile pic, I can see your loss showing on your face.

Are you working tonight?

Sure am - early start tonight, 12 hr shift - but you're used to them I think! I've said elsewhere that I like your new pic too!

Last edited:
Thanks. 12 hour shifts is all I work, so an eight hour shift would fly past for me now.

I have been trying to put a pic onto my signature at the bottom to show before and after, but I cant suss out how to do it, I can add one pic, but not two......lol

Oh what a same! Are you copying and pasting them? If so can you put them in a word doc or something similar and c&p the whole thing instead of 1 at a time? xx

Back