Update from the Saggy Cloth Cat :-)

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Bagpuss, 25 September 2007 Social URL.

1. Bagpuss

Bagpuss Full Member

Diet:
    CD
    I can't find my post this weekend (and probably best buried) but just checking in to update the people who posted to me (and to thank Ruthlet for her last post - Ruth, you're right, it's about the end of the journey and the weird games approaching target plays with your head. We've come so far and we'll overcome these fears, too!)

So I saw my CDC, who was great, as ever, had a good chat and got it all out in the open. I feel sooo much more positive and focused - like a major hurdle I never jumped before has finally been cleared. And nothing's going to stop me getting where I want to be - or staying healthy. Most importantly. Onwards and upwards...

Have a fantastic week,

Bagpuss xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. flirty40greeneyes

flirty40greeneyes Busy busy busy!!

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(9.39%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
  4. Dub07

Dub07 Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st5lb
    Current Weight:
    9st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    7st12lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8lb(13.84%)
    Diet:
    Dukan - Cruise
    Well, as long as you're sure :)

Last edited: 19 November 2007
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.