1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Update on me and my progress....

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by SarJay_84, 4 November 2009 Social URL.

1. SarJay_84

SarJay_84 Member

Hi guys!

As some of you probably saw from my posts beginning of last week, I was poorly sick. Tried eating here and there, but just didn't and didn't feel hungry either! :jelous:

Anyhoo, up until that point I had stuck religiously to the EE plan and was doing really well....even exercising more using the Wii fit, etc...

I popped along to my SW class on Thursday night 'cause I was intrigued to see if I'd lost any weight.... Bugger me, I nearly fell over when the scales told me I'd lost 12lbs!!!! :eek:

I couldn't obviously stay for the meeting, but I was well chuffed, despite still feeling sickly!

I'm feeling better now and back on plan. I won't be too disappointed if I put a little weight back on this week, but wouldn't it be nice to lose that other 2lb and make it a stone? ;) LOL.

SJ x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. JestersTear

JestersTear Cute, but psycho!

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Blimey - well done honey x

4. Donnie46

Donnie46 Slow but sure....

Start Weight:
    22st0lb
    Current Weight:
    19st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(11.36%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World - Green Days only.
    Well done, that's marvellous, it's just a pity you had to be so poorly to lose this weight, I hope you are feeling much better now. X

Sticky likes this.
  5. Sticky

Sticky I will succeed!!!

Start Weight:
    13st3lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8.5lb(4.59%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I agree with Donnie - well done but sorry you've been sick!

You've got the right attitude honey and I hope the plan keeps working for you (without sickness) xxx

6. SarJay_84

SarJay_84 Member

Thanks! :)

I agree, it was a shame to have to be ill to help aid in the weight loss, but I'm still well chuffed! LOL.

When I go along to the meeting tomorrow night...even if I have put a bit of weight back on, will I still get my half-stone sticker, or whatever it is?

One nice thing though that I forgot to mention previous...my consultant actually sent me a text message congratulating me on a great first week and that she was sorry to hear I was poorly and looks forward to seeing me next time!:eek: Awwww! Now see at WW, you wouldn't get that!!! LOL. x

7. JestersTear

JestersTear Cute, but psycho!

Diet:
    Slimming World
    You should still get your certificate and sticker, yes hon, if you didn;t get either last week. And, if not, then ask for it x

8. JoJosing

JoJosing Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st3lb
    Current Weight:
    9st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st11lb
    Lost(%):
    4st4lb(30.15%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Cool cool beans!!Well done on a whopping great weight loss. Heres to some more!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.