Update on me and my progress....

SarJay_84

Hi guys!

As some of you probably saw from my posts beginning of last week, I was poorly sick. Tried eating here and there, but just didn't and didn't feel hungry either! :jelous:

Anyhoo, up until that point I had stuck religiously to the EE plan and was doing really well....even exercising more using the Wii fit, etc...

I popped along to my SW class on Thursday night 'cause I was intrigued to see if I'd lost any weight.... Bugger me, I nearly fell over when the scales told me I'd lost 12lbs!!!! :eek:

I couldn't obviously stay for the meeting, but I was well chuffed, despite still feeling sickly!

I'm feeling better now and back on plan. I won't be too disappointed if I put a little weight back on this week, but wouldn't it be nice to lose that other 2lb and make it a stone? ;) LOL.

SJ x

Well done, that's marvellous, it's just a pity you had to be so poorly to lose this weight, I hope you are feeling much better now. X

I agree with Donnie - well done but sorry you've been sick!

You've got the right attitude honey and I hope the plan keeps working for you (without sickness) xxx

Thanks! :)

I agree, it was a shame to have to be ill to help aid in the weight loss, but I'm still well chuffed! LOL.

When I go along to the meeting tomorrow night...even if I have put a bit of weight back on, will I still get my half-stone sticker, or whatever it is?

One nice thing though that I forgot to mention previous...my consultant actually sent me a text message congratulating me on a great first week and that she was sorry to hear I was poorly and looks forward to seeing me next time!:eek: Awwww! Now see at WW, you wouldn't get that!!! LOL. x

You should still get your certificate and sticker, yes hon, if you didn;t get either last week. And, if not, then ask for it x

Cool cool beans!!Well done on a whopping great weight loss. Heres to some more!

Back