Update on my gym progress.

ladyblade

Well, after joining the gym last Thursday, I went for my induction on Friday and can honestly say that I was well and truly shattered when I came out, and that was only after walking round and seeing how everything worked lol. Went again on Saturday Sunday and again today. I don't want to be the fittest, healthiest, I can stay in the gym longer than you type of person, I just want to get fit and to be able to do a little more each time I go. On Saturday, my first proper day, I only lasted fifteen minutes, today I stayed for half an hour. I know it's still not great, but I am getting there, slowly but surely. Thanks for reading xx

Well done you! Thats ace. You have to build up these things or you'll give yourself an injury. I only started small with 20min sessions and now I do an hour. But it takes a while to build up.

Congrats! x

well done you like everything it takes time to build fitness levels and strength. when i first started i could manage only a minute of running without getting a stitch and looking like a beetroot lol, could lift only 5-15kg of weight and my active heart rate was 160 odd bpm. 4 months on i can run for 20 minuets, lift 25-55kg of weight, hr active 140 bpm. i go for about an hr a time and try to make twice a week but children and work mean this isnt always possible. i dont go no where near as often as id like but i really enjoy it when i do :) x

Well done on your gym progress so far

I've been to gyms all my adult life and love the one I've been at for the last seven years. Though I very rarely go in to the gym part now - prefer classes and we have a nice pool. I'm actually going in to the gym tomorrow morning as taking my 16 year old daughter on one of my guest passes

You'll soon build your stamina and strength up

Little and often is great xxx

Back