Update on my loss.

amrelee

This is a record for myself, but if it helps anyone then good luck.

Need to lose 23lbs to reach my goal.

I am tempted to lose another 28lbs just so I can say I lost 100lbs!

I cant believe it. I am littleraly sitting here staring at the screen in disbelief. I stopped caring about my weight and I even thought id gained.
Over the course of 2 years it took me.
I have lost a Total loss 72lbs. all i can think is I MUST OF BEEN HUGE. I still have lots of fat on me now but ill get that off the same way Ive been doing it. I cant notice ive lost weight at all. Really were the hell did that 74lbs leave my body from! not my belly anyway.
I want to work of the last 28lbs. I want to get my bum down to the Gym and run like mad. Up till now i have went to the gym a total of 0 times. I just cant take it! ITs so fecking boring. All sweaty and smelly and other people looking at you. I hate it. I cant bring myself to do any exercise at all. I bought a wii and a wii fit and used it twice. Im just to lazy. For example i took my 6yo son to his kick boxing class with all good intension of going to the gym. What i did in realty was eat ice-cream while i watched the swimmers thinking "wow they look tired". I just dont like moving quickly lol, its not my thing. Anyone have any tips on how to make a lazy witch work out?
One last big push till i get the rest off. Wish me luck!

Im not sure my counting for the loss is right

Well your maths in your signature is perfectly correct. You need to update your weight in your profile details though!!!

Congratulations on a REALLY good loss. Your mind will catch up eventually and you will start to recognise how different you look now. Do you have any old photos you can dig out to help you process how far you have come?

Good luck for your last blast!

Really well done on that loss, I can't wait to be where you are.

The trick to doing exercise is picking something you actually remotely enjoy. Even if you're lazy, you'll start to feel and see the benefits so you'll go back to it. If you don't like the gym for whatever reason, then don't go! Go for a walk around the neighbourhood with some good music on, go for a swim, bike to places instead of taking the car or bus, etc. It doesn't have to be complicated, just make sure it's something that's realistic, that you can keep up with and that you might end up enjoying in the end.

Good luck :) Can't wait to see the photos! x

That made me laugh, thinking that the swimmers looked tired! Great losses, amazing! If you can find someone to walk with, at regular "dates", or set yourself targets and rewards- swim 10 miles/new dress etc, or if you can find something such as gardening that works your body, but you also like-might help!

Great stuff, I'd like B&A as well. :)

I just love posts like this.

wow:D jim,amrelee and co.you guys have done amazing!!
just wanted to say hi:)and i hope i can follow in your footsteps.:cross:
and the thought of watching those tired swimmers,while eating ice cream did make me smile:)

photo.php

Im the one in the middle.
The is before lol

Can't see the image love? I suspect it's because you haven't enough posts yet, you need to have 50 posts before you can insert images. :)

Back