Update Pics

bmthsue

I've been inspired by the updated pics on here this to get my camera out. I've posted them in my profile album if you'd like to take a look. I'm quite shocked (in a good way!) at them. Thanks for looking. x.

You look fab, Wow, thats such an achievment! Definitly inspiring! If you dont mind me asking, how long has it taken you to loose and did you weigh in weekly? If so how much were you loosing per week! I have 5 stones to loose and am thinking of re-starting ss+ cos i cant seem to stick to ss. . .

Thank you!

I started mid-April this year. I weigh-in every saturday morning and it really varies how much I lose but it's normally 2-3lbs per week, although some weeks I've lost 5-6lbs. On average I've lost about 13lbs per mth. I really can't believe it's come off so quickly and if I can do it anyone can! In six months time you'll be so glad you stuck with it and looking back and wondering where the time went as it will have flown by. Good luck! x.

Sue, you look fantastic. Very well done, not long to goal now.

you've so well..you look amazing, congrats bmthsue.

WOW what a difference, a big well done :)

Fabulous Sue.
You look marvellous now, although you appeared just fine before (I really mean that, perhaps you had a skillful art for dressing in a way that disguised that you were at least 78 pounds overweight or maybe the extra weight was more evenly deposited on you than me!)

But now you are looking brilliant, a very large and loud 'well done' to you x

well done your looking great xxx

You're about the same height and weight as me! You've done so well and you really amazing in those pictures - like a different person. Well done x

Ah Sue well done hon you really look amazing now xx

What a difference! You look great,well done! :D

Back