update

missy3

starving!
4 months on.. 12 stone 1lb. total loss of 4 stone 3 overall on lipotrim

Heaviest weight before lipotrim 16stone 4
Lost 13lbs on my first Lipotrim attempt in 2009.
Basically gained and maintained this until August 2010 when I decided to give it another try.
Starting weight 15stone 5
November finishing weight 12stone 4
Been up to 12 stone 7 and down to 12stone 1 in the past 3 months but I think i'm on track. Tomorro is my first day back.

You have done fantastic to get so far!!! Your weight loss is amazing... well done and keep up the good work!!!!

Its totally hard to get bk once you stop, but soo worth it, can't wait to have a skinny summer.. last summer i was 4 stone heavier and sweating it out in hoodies

Welcome back Missy and good luck with your final push. I'm looking forward to a skinny summer too, assuming we actually get a summer in South Wales this year. Are you going to update your mini goals with your ticks?

Welcome back missy & good luck , I'm back on here too after starting in December 2010 lost26lbs, had a short break, put 5 lbs on & I'm back on it from today :). You can do it :) x

Hi sweetheart, welcome back and good luck x

Hey Missy and Sandra, you are both doing great!
I'm starting again next week. Having my birthday blow outs this weekend then giving it another go.
I've not done too bad, put on about 8lb since oct, think most of it is water as my body has'nt changed that much. Hoping the first week is not going to be too hard but want to be looking awesome for my holiday in May :)
Emma x

Hey Missy and Sandra, you are both doing great!
I'm starting again next week. Having my birthday blow outs this weekend then giving it another go.
I've not done too bad, put on about 8lb since oct, think most of it is water as my body has'nt changed that much. Hoping the first week is not going to be too hard but want to be looking awesome for my holiday in May :)
Emma x

EMMA!! Great to hear from you! And to hear that you're still maintaining, I can't believe that we weigh about the same now.....you were what kept me going! I used to look at your photos and think "that could be me!":D. I haven't had the courage to leave the forum, I don't trust myself yet......still in touch with Daisy and Su but mostly thru Facebook or texts.

Doubtless we will 'chat' next week, I'm just about to pack up to go to the French house for the weekend and, how sad is this? I've just done some food shopping for the weekend and have already entered it on myfitnesspal.com! .....my new best friend!
Nevertheless we have a couple of meals out planned, including tonight, so doubtless I will be moaning about my weight on Monday as I'll have gained a couple of lbs of water!

Good luck and have a great weekend x

glad theres some faces on here i recognise, its like u go away for a month or 2 and everyones disappeared. Got a free 12 gym pass from docs cos my bmi is over 25, so handed that in today, so should help me along :)

Back