Update..

creashor

Hi All

Don't know why but I haven't posted recently. Anyway I'm still chuntering along and am now nearing my half way point. Nigh on 90lbs lost now and feeling great.

The 6 stones plus that I have lost has changed my life. I can't imagine what its going to be like with another 7 off. I have so much more energy and time for the kids now and they are loving it. My wife is so proud and pleased. My best friend was clearly close to tears yesterday when he saw me. His years of concern at my ballooning weight seem to be at an end and I could clearly see he was relieved and very happy at the same time. It was very touching. Everyday is full of compliments and people looking in amazement at me. Kind of addictive that sort of attention, I think it will be hard to give up ;-)

Anyway as Christmas approaches I would like to wish everybody strong will power and resolve. I will be abstinent on Christmas Day (my Brithday is Boxing Day as well) and I see it as the last big test.

At my current rate I should get to my goal about April time and I think I turning into the home straight now.

So good luck to you all.

Nick

Massive congratulations! You sound as if you really have reinvented your life. Very best wishes for the rest of your diet and then RtM, though you really sound as if you will do absolutely fine. Keep us posted!

Well done and Happy Christmas. The rewards speak for themselves. I'll be abstinent all over Xmas (I am playing cook/waitress) and I will be thinking of all you other abstainers during that period!!

wow.. your message is very inspiring to us who are just starting out on the LL journey. Well done at your achievement so far and good luck for 2008. Some how I think you will most definately make your goal by springtime.

Back