update

Well I've not drank since the 6th of January. So do I or don't I have my diet wine? Would take me over my syns but is treat day?!

I hope you had a glass?

Hiya.

No I was to good. Asda haven't had the wine in for weeks. So got a couple and I crave it but then I can't bring myself to drink it. X

Morning all

I'm in a hurry today. Its my 6 day week so off to work i go!! I hate sundays when at work!!

Another 2 pound off this week very happy!!

Asti and take away tonight its the final of dancing on ice!! MMM cant wait!!

Today at work is going to be a nightmare after yesterday wish me luck!!!

Hi Kelly - well done love another great week at the scales for you. Booooo to work :-( What happened yesterday?

Hi Kelly - well done love another great week at the scales for you. Booooo to work :-( What happened yesterday?

Hiya. Thank you.

Glad today is over. Just sat down. Waiting for tea to come!

we had technical problems yesterday. So very very very very very busy today. Non stop.

Can't wait for my asti. X

how's you? x

Im better today than I was last night lol so called friends letting me down for a night out 45mins before I was due to leave the house. I was just putting my makeup on when she txt me grrrr.

Boo to the busy day - sometimes I like them like that it makes the day pass quicker

mmmmm Asti lush x

Im better today than I was last night lol so called friends letting me down for a night out 45mins before I was due to leave the house. I was just putting my makeup on when she txt me grrrr.

Boo to the busy day - sometimes I like them like that it makes the day pass quicker

mmmmm Asti lush x

Hiya. How's you?

Sorry to hear about your night. That isn't good.

X

Hello

I'm not a happy bunny.

Got a bad ear infection and can't hear much. Have had to call in sick. Hate letting people down.

lots of tablets to take and drops.

can see my first gain this week. Feel sorry for myself. I want chocolate. And have my sisters birthday this week x

Good Morning

Hope everyone is well!!

Well after being poorly sick this week and feeling sorry for myself and eating over my syns, and having garlic bread and some of my sisters yummy birthday cake i was expecting a gain and would have been ok with that!!

But some how and i don't know how i lost a pound and that has now made me lose 5 stone!!!!

I'm one happy bunny this morning!!! It might catch up on me next week!!

Woop woop woop well done!!!!! That's fab!!!!!
Your body probably needed the syns to help you heal hope you feel better soon xx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

hiya

how's you?

Thank you! I'm rather proud of myself. I've never lost this much before! This time I will prove everyone wrong x x

Good Morning

Hope everyone is well!!

Well after being poorly sick this week and feeling sorry for myself and eating over my syns, and having garlic bread and some of my sisters yummy birthday cake i was expecting a gain and would have been ok with that!!

But some how and i don't know how i lost a pound and that has now made me lose 5 stone!!!!

I'm one happy bunny this morning!!! It might catch up on me next week!!

well done kelly amazing loss!! :happy036:

Back