update

And so you should be hun 5st is amazing. Keep up the hard work xx

Wouldn't be able to do it with out you and other friends on here.

I'm not giving up x x

Awww bless ya xxx I know what you mean hun I would have given up long ago had it not been for the lovely people on minis x

Morning all. Hope you are all well!

I've lost 3pound this week over the moon! Very happy this morning! X x :)

Hiya.

Hope you are all well.

Good luck for weigh ins.

My not be on here much next few days.

My dad has been taken into hospital. And needs Major surgery. They took him down at 1pm if all goes well should be back 6pm but could take longer. Then straight into intensive care.

Not only that I have my grandad going in Thursday fingers crossed for knee replacement.

X x

Aww Kelly I hope hes ok hun - thinking of you xx

Hiya

Thank you.

How are you?

I'm physical and emotional drained. Dreading the next few weeks. My dad is doing good. But my grandad has taken a turn for the worst. It's heart breaking watching him. He's still in hospital but he can't be left by himself he's had two falls. Family have to be with him. But he hasn't a clue to what's going on. I'm back to work tomorrow. I've had no sleep from Monday night. Been going between Durham and Sunderland for visiting. X x

Aww hope your ok pet thinking of you and the family xx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hiya.

You ok?

Thank you.

I know you can see last post so won't repeat it.

How's you? You're diet and dating going? X x

Well not sure how.

But I've stayed the same this week. Very happy with this x

Hi Kelly

Sorry to hear about your grandad hun. Good news about your dad though. I didnt realise you lived in the NE hun. Hopefully things will calm down for you, just make sure you look after yourself x

A sts is good better than a gain, you will have done your best food wise given the circumstances

Hiya.

Hope you are all well.

Sorry I haven't been on here much. I'm going through a really difficult time at the moment. Trying to stay on plan. But not enough hour's in the day at moment. Really finding it hard to get teas sorted. I'm out from 7am not home till late.

I'm not getting weighed at moment. But eating lot's of fruit.

Hi Kelly

Sorry to hear about your grandad hun. Good news about your dad though. I didnt realise you lived in the NE hun. Hopefully things will calm down for you, just make sure you look after yourself x

A sts is good better than a gain, you will have done your best food wise given the circumstances

Hiya. Sorry I have been quiet. Hope your well.

Yeah I live in Washington.

Xx

Well done on staying the same with everything you are going through.. thinking of you xx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thank you. How's you?

Xx

Hi Kelly - I hope your ok hun? xx

Hiya. How's you?

I'm not in a good place right now. I'm really struggling at moment. Not enough hour's in the day. X x

Hiya. How's you?

I'm not in a good place right now. I'm really struggling at moment. Not enough hour's in the day. X x

Sorry to hear that hun - is there no one you can ask for help from? Social services etc? You need a break otherwise your gonna be rock bottom x

Back