update

Good morning. Have lost another 5 pound of my gain. Very happy x

I've been really good all week. Not used all my syns. And I've stayed the same! ! Better than a gain tho x

Keep going Kelly - a STS is better than a gain, and as Brittany says sometimes this happens and we cant explain why. Maybe try having all your syns? theyre there to be had and built into the plan. x

sometimes this happens... maybe because you have lost a lot quickly of you christmas your body has just decided to keep the weight this week :)
just keep going :D xx

Hiya. Thank you. And thank you for support. I was gutted. But least it wasn't a gain. How's you? X

Keep going Kelly - a STS is better than a gain, and as Brittany says sometimes this happens and we cant explain why. Maybe try having all your syns? theyre there to be had and built into the plan. x

Hiya! Thank you. How's you?

I'm always worried about using all my syns.

I love stir fry but when I have it I struggle with weight loss? I'm probably over think things! I'm a born worrier!
Thank you for support means a lot x x

Never worry about having all your syns hun - I use mine to the max most days or as near as. Today being an exception ive had 7.5 and thats cos im stuffed.

The plan is built to incorporate them, a guy joined my group 3 weeks ago and came back the 1st week and lost only 1lb when the Consultant asked why he was disappointed he said well ive had no beer and next to no syns!! Her answer was ..... where in the plan does it tell you to have hardly any syns and deprive yourself?? Men are allowed 25 syns pr day I think and he had had about 4 all week!! so she told him follow the plan it does work. last week he came and lost 5.

Never deprive yourself hun its the one way to either sabotage your losses or get bored with the plan - if you want them have them, if you dont want them in the form of sweets/choccy etc, use more in your cooking, or have more mayo /sauces etc.

I hope you have a better week xx

Never worry about having all your syns hun - I use mine to the max most days or as near as. Today being an exception ive had 7.5 and thats cos im stuffed.

The plan is built to incorporate them, a guy joined my group 3 weeks ago and came back the 1st week and lost only 1lb when the Consultant asked why he was disappointed he said well ive had no beer and next to no syns!! Her answer was ..... where in the plan does it tell you to have hardly any syns and deprive yourself?? Men are allowed 25 syns pr day I think and he had had about 4 all week!! so she told him follow the plan it does work. last week he came and lost 5.

Never deprive yourself hun its the one way to either sabotage your losses or get bored with the plan - if you want them have them, if you dont want them in the form of sweets/choccy etc, use more in your cooking, or have more mayo /sauces etc.

I hope you have a better week xx

Thank you. Fingers crossed! I normally average around 10 a day x

Thank you. Fingers crossed! I normally average around 10 a day x

10's not so bad :D Ive just been trying to plan meals for the week to use stuff up out of the freezer before payday on Friday. Ive 4 days worth of evening meals planned and then will be doing my shopping after work on Friday. I need to top up my curry powders etc then im ready to go for another month hehe

Morning all. Well I've lost 2 pound. Happy as that was the last of my 13 pound gain. Now back on the long journey x

Don't know how to get picture right way round

Im ok thanks hun, lots going on at home with sis etc but just gotta keep positive. x

Hope everything is ok. If you need anything I'm here x

Back