Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by leehal, 6 June 2014.

1. leehal

leehal Well-Known Member

Hello everyone, update from me, been back on food for 11 weeks now and to date have gained 2lbs since my final diet weigh in.

A few ups and downs (gained 9lbs on a 2 week holiday), but I am happy with my progress, would like to get to the point where I start to be lighter than when I finished the Cambridge diet.

I have been doing the 5:2 diet and trying to track my calories on the '5' days with a few binges now and again.

I hope my success helps motivate people.

I recently went back to work at a places I was at over a year ago, 4 stones lighter and some people didn't even recognise me, loads of compliments which has been a great motivation.
  2. Lizwhite29

Lizwhite29 Well-Known Member

Well done lee. I've gained 9lb in my 10 weeks so I'm back for a few weeks to get it off.

Total loss on cambridge - 2 stone 11lb :)
  3. Newme2014

Newme2014 Well-Known Member

Well done! I'm starting tomorrow so this is good to read :)
  4. LizzRob

LizzRob Well-Known Member

Wow thats amazing! I plan on attacking maintenance with 5:2 as well so i'm interested in how you're finding it! Us Cambridge diet folk should be pro's at being under 500 cal! lol