Update

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by leehal, 6 June 2014 Social URL.

1. leehal

leehal Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st2lb(15.71%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge SS+
    Hello everyone, update from me, been back on food for 11 weeks now and to date have gained 2lbs since my final diet weigh in.

A few ups and downs (gained 9lbs on a 2 week holiday), but I am happy with my progress, would like to get to the point where I start to be lighter than when I finished the Cambridge diet.

I have been doing the 5:2 diet and trying to track my calories on the '5' days with a few binges now and again.

I hope my success helps motivate people.

I recently went back to work at a places I was at over a year ago, 4 stones lighter and some people didn't even recognise me, loads of compliments which has been a great motivation.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Lizwhite29

Lizwhite29 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st1lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st10lb(24.64%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Well done lee. I've gained 9lb in my 10 weeks so I'm back for a few weeks to get it off.

Total loss on cambridge - 2 stone 11lb :)

4. Newme2014

Newme2014 Full Member

Start Weight:
    92.4kg
    Current Weight:
    92.4kg
    Goal Weight:
    70kg
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Well done! I'm starting tomorrow so this is good to read :)

5. LizzRob

LizzRob Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st13lb(19.52%)
    Diet:
    5:2
    Wow thats amazing! I plan on attacking maintenance with 5:2 as well so i'm interested in how you're finding it! Us Cambridge diet folk should be pro's at being under 500 cal! lol

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.