updated piccies

fragglerock64

Silver Member
HI GUYS
Just to let you know I have bravely added some before and at the moment piccies for you to look at if you so wish.

please be kind LOL!!!

XX Sharron

Stunning!

You should be really proud of yourself, what a change!

Z x

You look amazing, Well done you ;):D

OMG WOW !!
What a transformation hun, You look amazing .
Well done you !!
Niki
x

OMG WOW !!
What a transformation hun, You look amazing .
Well done you !!
Niki
x

Thanks thats relly nice of you, hows things going with you hows the new arrival

x Sharron

Hi Sharron

Just had a look at your new photographs and they are amazing. You look so fantastic and must feel over the moon with what you have achieved.

I really must post some photo's, trouble is I have always avoided having my picture taken and I can't find any photos taken at my worst. I have lost almost 2 stone since, October, but I lost over a stone and a half earlier in the year so with a total loss of over 3 and a half stone there has been a difference. :D

thanks pearly as i have said before i am still struggling to see myself as others see me so the pictures were truly inspiring i really dont like my piccie taken the fat one was taken without my knowledge and is truly horrendous and my upto date one, my hubby insisted purely cos i had not worn a dres for well over 18 mths, needless to say i was pleasntly surprised

BTW the fat picture is now laminated and stuck on the bread/biscuit cupboard ( my biggest weakness) and on the fridge door as a gentle reminder and i must say it works the sight of myself 6 mths ago certainly makes me think again before having a nibble.

thanks again pearly

xx Sharron

I am doing great hun
Cant bl**dy believe it but day 4 today & am actually smiley & pleasant lol
Met my new nephew yesterday & he is GORGEOUS but unfortunately they live in Kent so not many cuddles coming my way & made me pretty broody but with a 16, 11, 3(tomorrow) & 2 (yesterday) year olds I best stop thinking them thoughts.
Hows it going for you? Are ya back on the straight & narrow?
I am amazed at how easily I have got on it this time cos boy have I struggled for months now.
Wont talk too soon tho as I know only too well how easily I can fall off too :-(
Heres to us being all slinky!!
Niki
x

I am doing great hun
Cant bl**dy believe it but day 4 today & am actually smiley & pleasant lol
Met my new nephew yesterday & he is GORGEOUS but unfortunately they live in Kent so not many cuddles coming my way & made me pretty broody but with a 16, 11, 3(tomorrow) & 2 (yesterday) year olds I best stop thinking them thoughts.
Hows it going for you? Are ya back on the straight & narrow?
I am amazed at how easily I have got on it this time cos boy have I struggled for months now.
Wont talk too soon tho as I know only too well how easily I can fall off too :-(
Heres to us being all slinky!!
Niki
x

Hi hun

doing ok taking it day by day was well chuffed as i only put on 1.5 lbs over chrimble after 2 massive blowouts

My sister in law started about 8 wks ago so she keeping me on the straight and narrow

keep strong one day at a time and with the ages of your kiddie winks being broody is the last thing you need lol

all the best
xx Sharron

Hi, I don't seem to be able to view your pictures?
Is it because I'm new?
Thanks- Helen xx

Well done you look fabulous, you must feel so good, cant remember the last time I wore a dress! XX

Back