Updates

Jojobear

How are you all doing today? High spirits? bad day? Feeling low? Optimistic?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi all, im feeling ok for day 1. I hate the first few days of this diet because I find them the hardest. But saying that, im in high spirits. Feeling a little light headed tho.

That's good neeni :)

I am doing well today too. I'm only on day 2 but fighting the urges.

Hope everyone is doing well you are all my inspiration :)

Hi Jojo and Neeni and :welcome2:

I wish you both well on your weight loss journey....

I had my 4th Weigh in today and lost a further 5 lb so my day is terriffic !!

Good Luck :wavey:

Oh wow! Well done!!
I'd say you are over the moon. I have been feeling a little sorry for myself but I an trying to think of the bigger picture :) I kept busy , cleaning and had a bath and got some magazines for thinspiration :)

Well done Ted.E Bear you are an inpiration for all of us. It must have been hard to say on lipotrim for that long. Hey Jojobear, im only a day behind you so we can keep each other motivated.

JoJo,

You're doing great - You can't do any more that be 100% and the first few days can be really tough!

Just keep plodding - One day at a time - you can do no more...

xXx

Ive lost my first stone, so Im a bit smug today. But with this diet you have good days and bad days, im just enjoying my good day today!

I'm hungry this week!!! But i have resisted (Which i am shocked to discover i can actually do!!!) And i feel better for doing so!!!

Carry on everyone!!!

You skinny-minnies to be!!!

x

Hi day 6 here and feelng really good. Think Ive finally hit ketosis. First few days are hard but once you get through them you'll be ok.
Best of luck ladies

Im on day 9 , lost 16lb, I weigh myself every day and not had a loss today and only 1lb yesterday, ..... bit down today , if there is no loss tomorrow I am going to be really fed up.

Mancitymark!!! Are you kidding !! You would give up after losing that much weight in 9 days! It took me 2 months to lose 1st in weight watchers you should be over the moon and you shouldn't weigh yourself everyday

Keep at it!

Back