• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Updates

neeni

Hi all, im feeling ok for day 1. I hate the first few days of this diet because I find them the hardest. But saying that, im in high spirits. Feeling a little light headed tho.

That's good neeni :)

I am doing well today too. I'm only on day 2 but fighting the urges.

Hope everyone is doing well you are all my inspiration :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

KellyLinton

Determined to succeed ...
Hi Jojo and Neeni and :welcome2:

I wish you both well on your weight loss journey....

I had my 4th Weigh in today and lost a further 5 lb so my day is terriffic !!

Good Luck :wavey:

Oh wow! Well done!!
I'd say you are over the moon. I have been feeling a little sorry for myself but I an trying to think of the bigger picture :) I kept busy , cleaning and had a bath and got some magazines for thinspiration :)

neeni

Well done Ted.E Bear you are an inpiration for all of us. It must have been hard to say on lipotrim for that long. Hey Jojobear, im only a day behind you so we can keep each other motivated.

KellyLinton

Determined to succeed ...
JoJo,

You're doing great - You can't do any more that be 100% and the first few days can be really tough!

Just keep plodding - One day at a time - you can do no more...

xXx

Ive lost my first stone, so Im a bit smug today. But with this diet you have good days and bad days, im just enjoying my good day today!

I'm hungry this week!!! But i have resisted (Which i am shocked to discover i can actually do!!!) And i feel better for doing so!!!

Carry on everyone!!!

You skinny-minnies to be!!!

x

Im on day 9 , lost 16lb, I weigh myself every day and not had a loss today and only 1lb yesterday, ..... bit down today , if there is no loss tomorrow I am going to be really fed up.

Mancitymark!!! Are you kidding !! You would give up after losing that much weight in 9 days! It took me 2 months to lose 1st in weight watchers you should be over the moon and you shouldn't weigh yourself everyday

Keep at it!