Ups and Downs!! Plus Exercise question?

MissFlowers

Morning y'all!

Firstly, I just wanted to post about my crazy moods over the past week... Today is day 13 of LT for me, W2 WI on Monday... I'm really excited about it because I am really starting to see results on my body now!

I lost 7 pounds on my first WI and am hoping for about 4 this week?

This week has been so mad! Some days have been a total nightmare, I have been mega moody, especially when i'm home in the evenings... thinking about food.... but then when i get up the next morning, i feel so positive and proud of myself for getting through the previous day! I'd say nights are defo the hardest time for me... between say 6-10pm!

As i'm okay in the day, (dont really think about food whilst I'm at work anymore), but nights are a killer, i'm thinking of going jogging in the evenings to pass some time and assist weight loss?

The only exercise I have done over the past two weeks is walking my dog for between 20 - 45 mins a night.

I feel although I have enough energy to go jogging, I am pretty fit, before LT i used to go to the gym approx four times a week, doing verious classes, combat, attack, circuits, spinning etc (its just the food afterwards thats my downfall)!!!! :rolleyes:

I only intend to go for about 30-40 mins a night? Do you think that would be okay or could it affect my weight loss? If it is going to slow down weight loss, I wont bother!!

Thanks in advance peeps! :D xxx

Hi there, it won't slow your losses down doing exercise but just be aware of feeling tired very quickly. Your body is getting so few cals as it is and to do exercise will zap your energy fast.
Quite a few people on here do exercise though but it tends to be after a few weeks. Give it go, try 10 mins first maybe and see how you feel? I say do it but just be careful and don't over do things! hth

After six in the evening is also hard for me! Especially as
my OH works away from home all week! :( but drinking green
tea with two sweetners is helping although drinking about
five cups a day !!! I'm using the wii fit to exercise sticking
to about thirty to fifty mins hula hooping and free step!!
Try the jogging see how you feel or just stick to walking
the dog :)

Back