upset again!!!!

jellybeans

well my third week and i have only lost 2 and half pounds :cry:last week i only lost 3 pounds :cry:why arent i losing as well!!?
just feel really upset at the mo and week
all i do is moan!!:mad: xx

Hi hun,

I seemed to lose slowly too. How much have you got to lose? I did finally lose over 2 stone in just over two months so I'm pleased with that. Just think of that 5.5lbs over the last two weeks as packets of butter. If you had that in front of you now, you'd realise it is a lot of fat to lose.

Good luck.
x

Aww hun you have to remember that a loss is a loss. 5 1/2 pounds in 2 weeks is a lot of weight to lose. Don't get disheartened, your doing really well. A loss is soooooooo much better than a gain.
xxx

im going tonning tables twice a week well i try but have a 8 month old so but i probably should try and go for walks with him as well. x

Don't give up thou hun....we all have good weeks where we lose 2-3-4lbs and then we have really good weeks!
xx

you have done brilliant even if i lost 4 lbs i would of been happy
if i lose less than 3 pounds next week im going to think about what im going to do x

Thank you hun, I'm glad I am starting to refeed this weekend as it has been quite hard. Are you sticking to the diet totally? How much water are you drinking?

no i have been sticking to it completly to scared to cheat my sis is on the diet as well and she has done really well!
im probably not drinking as much as i should be i struggle to drink it i would say on a good day im having about 2 and half litres x

Prehaps you should drink more..I've been drinking around 4 litres a day....think i may have drowned once or twice thou lol

yeh definatly think i will make my self drink 4 litres thank you for the advice i really apreciate it dunno what i would do lol im always moaning though!!
whats refeed like is it weired? xx

I have started it yet hun..Saturday is the big day lol. Can't wait to eat as I have not had anything for nearly 9 weeks except the shakes and water but also at the same time im sooooooo nervous.
If I can be of any help at all.....JUST SHOUT!!
xx

well im now 14 stone 13 so i want to lose at the least 5 stone :-( x

I'm down to 12 stone and feel FAB. I'm 5ft 6 and ideally I want to lose between another stone to a stone and a half. I'd set yourself mini targets. You're in the 14's now so to be in the 13's should be your first mini target. You can do it!! I definitly agree that you should be drinking more water. Icemoose has posted a sticky on the Cambridge diet forum about the importance of drinking water. I'd give it a read if I was you. After reading it I was drinking between 4 - 5 litres a day. The more you drink the more you lose.

Chin up hun. I hope you feel better soon.
xx

I have started it yet hun..Saturday is the big day lol. Can't wait to eat as I have not had anything for nearly 9 weeks except the shakes and water but also at the same time im sooooooo nervous.
If I can be of any help at all.....JUST SHOUT!!
xx

I was nervous too about eating, but dont be. I know I'll never be able to enjoy potato's/rice again.....I just cannot bring myself to eat them, but I'm loving Salad/chicken/veggies etc. I've not put a lb on since refeed so as long as you do it in the correct order you shouldn't put any weight back on.

Good luck.x

wow thanks for the shaz, it has put my mind to rest a lil.. I'm going to refeed for one week then maintain....what did you do?

Thats what I did. Now I have a lipotrim for B/fast, maybe a feta salad for lunch then something like chicken and veg for tea. I'm back eating nearly everything I want now. I'm out of ketosis and if for eg I really fancy something sweet, I have a pack of weight watchers biscuits. I cannot lose weight on ww, but I have no problem maintaining.

Good luck hun.
x

Thank you Shaz....ive sat down tonight and made a menu ready for the refeed week.......fingers crossed lol.
When most refeed, do they still lose weight or put on or maintain?

Back