Upset tummy, advice pls!

sm1ler

I have an upset tummy, i havent been sick but i keep feeling like im gonna be and there is a bug going round where i work so im finking maybe i have caught it.
all i have eaten today is one dried piece of toast as i ma scared to eat!
i know that not eating is as bad as over eating on SW but i seriously hate throwing up to the point it makes me cry.

Anyone got any tips on what i cud try eating as i feel very hungry !!

Try Andrews or Pepto Bismol and I hope you are feeling better soon x

Try some chicken soup. That always works for me. It could be that the hunger is adding to you feeling sick.

Oh gosh I had this last week but was sick :(

Erm I would try and avoid at least for one day - personally.. :/
x

I have the bug but I haven't been sick. My tummy was a bit dodgy yesterday but it actually eased after I ate so try eating something like soup if you have any

I have the bug but I haven't been sick. My tummy was a bit dodgy yesterday but it actually eased after I ate so try eating something like soup if you have any
i tried a plain piece of toast and some rice cakes, keeping it pretty plain. tummy hurts more when i lay down and the feeling of being sick worsens, im dreading going to bed, i can cope if it stays like this, i dont wanna actually BE SICK tho.
the joys of working with kids eh!

Are you feeling any better??
Sounds grim....get well soon X

I would try to eat sumthing quite soft like mash potato or weetabix with alot of milk to make it very easy to digest, our stomach wont have to work as hard, and its pretty plain to taste incase strong smells or tastes put you off. Hope you feel better soon xx

How about crackers? They're plain and you can chew on them slowly so you don't overfill your stomach.

Back