UPSET!!!!!!!!!!!

what a pain.
i had my identity stolen in 2001 and it was a nightmare trying to sort it all out.
hope you can get it sorted tomorrow
daisy x

Good luck sorting it all out, I am sure you won't be left out of pocket though- I think banks usually take these sort of losses but someone may correct me on that.
x

thanks everyone you've been great and i will keep you updated
x

just called bank services up ive got one dispute open, the others i cant dispute until money leaves the account, so looking at tomorrow or wednesday sorting this mess out

When I was in Thailand, I tried to use my card to pay for a meal, and then take some money out. It wouldnt work. So I phoned the bank up and they said that being a UK user and the card suddenly ebing used in Thailand meant they locked it. But 20 mins later it was working. Now sounds like theyve done a great job right???

Wrong!!

2 weeks before I went away i went into the branch and informed them of my holiday. I also phoned my credit card company (same bank) and told them. I also wrote both parties a letter saying I was in Thailand and it was imperitive I should eb able to use my cards.

They also mooched for 3 months before finally agreeing to pay the £45 phone bill it cost me phoning from Thailand to point out their f**k up.

There is nothing more embarassing than having the resturant manager follow you back to your hotel and informing them you havent paid for a meal, despite the fact you go up to the safe in your room and get him the cash.

Sulleyp that must of peed you right off did it sort out in the end

BL almost sorted just sent the dispute forms back to the bank hopefully
should be sorted soon, just gutted as I ain't be able to buy LL packs as I've only
just recieved my card and pin today,

Yeh I got it all sorted out in the end. Gave the manager of the resturant who was standing at reception telling everyone what a dilinquent I was, a nice big tip. I also explained to the receptionist what had happened and she said it happens alot to British and American tourists in their firs tocuple of days.

Either way my opinion of my bank. I wont give their name. Ill just call them MidgieEast. My opinion on them went down massively.

Good good
the only thing that peed
me off was thAt I couldn't get my ll packs oo and my money going

Back