Ur pics for promotion/presentations

MrsM

Hi All.

I was wondering if anyone can please help.

In less than 3 weeks time i have been asked to hold a cambridge diet stand (on 2 occasions - 1 = corporate and 1 = joe public).

I have lots of ideas myself but was wondering if anyone has any experience of doing anything like this. I know icemoose was going to hold a stall at a wedding fair some time ago, so Mr IM if you are around.........HELP. Or anyone with any ideas.

I have been a counsellor for almost 18 months and am confident in CD talk (!!!) but was wondering if anyone could think of anything out of the ordinary that i could do on these days. I have a roller banner and will have a fairly large display stall. I already have t shirt printed with CD on and ID chains. Obviously the stall will have literature and products on show, business cards etc.

I was gonna put up some b4 and after pics so if anyone has some they wouldnt mind me using i would be very greatful....some of my clients dont want me to use theirs as they are too close too home.

What would you do? Any ideas greatfully recieved.

Thank you

Mrsm

Just a thought, but could you get a client or two to write something for you, with their experience of CD? It doesn't have to be a huge essay, but perhaps a couple of paragraphs, saying how they found it, how they worked their sachets in etc.,

what a Fab idea!
How about letting people taste samples, bars and tetra bricks?
Have a big visual aid like so many bags of sugar to symbolise the average 1st week weight loss on CD.
Do you have some pre CD clothes? you could display a much larger size and a curent size for comparison.
Hope that helps a little, I'm sure there will be loads of great ideas to follow x
Good Luck x

Thanks guys for those, one or two i hadnt thought of like the sugar piles.....hmmmmm.....sugar or lard. What do you think?
Testimonials, great idea. I am on to the casae already!
Please keep those ideas coming.

Thanks

hermione

Lard, every time!! Or maybe jars of liquid fat?

Gx

Lard is definitely a good one maybe the equivalent in lard to what you have lost yourself on the diet, next to your before and after photos. Samples is another good one as people might be wary of starting because they think they wont like the packs.

What about some money off vouchers? People love a bargain, but it obviously depends on what your profit margins are.

Before and After photos of your clients - they would have to agree though!

Back