Urgent Doc Appt

Oh, I am........haha...I actually dont drink, so it isnt a big deal really :)

Just close yer eyes and imagine it is sparkly wine whilst taking a nice glug!! it works seriously! lol

First time I have had one....got to go back a week on Monday for another one....oh dear! But, I know it is doing me good :)

Glad to hear you are ok and its nothing serious.
ouch !!!!! sports massage I know that one, those knots I nearly went through the roof clinging onto the massage table muttering under my breath. And the massage started so relaxing then as I was relaxed she came across a knot. :eek:

Hope the pain eases soon for you, they do say that type of massage is good though. Hope it helps for a speedy recovery. xx

so glad u ok or will be ok, hopefully u wont b in pain for much longer,

Hi scotsmist,
glad to hear you are fine, sorry just getting around to reading posts now, so didn't know you had a difficulty earlier. I must admit I have had a terrible pain in my back for the last 2 weeks or so, keep putting it down to stress, as it is where my stress points are. Must go to physio.
Hope you are feeling better today esp after that massage, it's amazing that some thing so painful can be good for you, but hopefully you are feeling the benefit of it now.
Best of luck.
Doirin

Hi Doirin

You should go and have it checked out...I think all too often we just push things aside..I am the biggest culprit and it is usually my husband that nags me. I just hate bothering doctors as I worry they will think I am a hypocondriac...I know i am not, but I still worry....SO, get it looked at; just for peace of mind.

WEll, I didnt have a good night at all. I was in so much pain. Honestly Doirin, I didnt expect it to be so bad, although should have realised with the pain i was in when he was giving me the massage. I tossed the whole night, but couldnt actually turn with the pain, so my poor hubby had to move me each time I groaned. I had a very hot bath today to try and ease it.

I just try and get on with things...cant do anything else, plus the sports guy told me I needed to move and not stiffen up!

I am hoping it eases for tomorrow as we are at chumley (dont know how to spell it) Castle tomorrow for a day of Paegent of Power, so long day and walking lots!

Hope you are ok, and you must go to the docs...we need to look after ourselves - eh!! I am hoping this is my lot for the year!!!

Take care

Back